• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IRA COTTON 1/8 Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62 Bardahl

I have a great boat waiting to be painted and run. This was a fast boat before I purchased it. I have sanded it down and planned to make it into the Valu-Mart. I included a pics of the boat when I recvd it. It is wood with a glassed over canopy. It is light and could be made into FE very easily. It comes with: strut, rudder, radio box, turn fin, tanks, motor mount for CMB or OPS 67, custom header, driver and dumby motor. $200 shipped in USA.

It is still available.

oberto 004.jpg

DSCN0156.JPG

DSCN0151.JPG

DSCN0149.JPG

DSCN0080.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a great boat waiting to be painted and run. This was a fast boat before I purchased it. I have sanded it down and planned to make it into the Valu-Mart. I included a pics of the boat when I recvd it. It comes with: strut, rudder, radio box, turn fin, tanks, motor mount for CMB or OPS 67, custom header, driver and dumby motor. $200 shipped in USA.
Lowered price

would you consider sending to Australia am interested depending on postage(i know it won't be cheap)could you let me know what postage to postcode 2443 New South Wales Austalia would be worth.

Thanks

would you consider sending to Australia am interested depending on postage(i know it won't be cheap)could you let me know what postage to postcode 2443 New South Wales Austalia would be worth.

Thanks
I will find out Mon. I don't know if ups or USPS would be cheaper? Let you know. If you have a .67 and pipe you won't be disappointed.

Gary

Hello everybody .

I may have met Ira Cotton and seen him race here in Australia years ago , all his boats are well built and run hard . The other thing about him was that all his Scale Boats were painted in O Boy O Berto colours . Whoever becomes the new owner of this boat will be hard to beat .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Thanks
Only way you will get it to Australia is NEXSHIP.com I sent one and it cost 200 bucks. They destroyed it,2 months later im still waiting on payment for the claim.

Hello everybody .

I may have met Ira Cotton and seen him race here in Australia years ago , all his boats are well built and run hard . The other thing about him was that all his Scale Boats were painted in O Boy O Berto colours . Whoever becomes the new owner of this boat will be hard to beat .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing
This boat was made by a gentleman back east from Ira Cotton plans. They were all painted Oberto with a few Valu-Mart.

Mike, as far as the shipping to Aus. that is scary. I thought UPS went there. I see others ship to Aus. how is it done?

Hello everybody .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing
This boat was made by a gentleman back east from Ira Cotton plans. They were all painted Oberto with a few Valu-Mart.

Mike, as far as the shipping to Aus. that is scary. I thought UPS went there. I see others ship to Aus. how is it done?
Shipping overseas has skyrocketed UPS and Fedex will cost 500 bucks for a box big enough for the boat to fit in. Nex Ship has a deal but its still 200 bucks It was not a deal for me or my customer who is fuming over extra fees . I wont ship anything larger than an engine overseas again

Thanks
As much as I would like to sell the boat Peter it would cost over $200 and they were very sceptical when I ask if it had a good chance in arriving in tacked. I am sorry guess it will have to stay in the US.

Yep sorry it is so,had big plans for this baby,ah well looks like more more beers and conversations on next option :lol:

Yep sorry it is so,had big plans for this baby,ah well looks like more more beers and conversations on next option :lol:
Gaday Peter

Mate next ship had f-CKED up one of my scale boats that is true :( but i have had a second one since come over fine with next ship now $200 US for shipping thats a good price as ups is generaly about $650 to Sydney and i have had to pay $1100 US to get my twin wing out here so what you need to concider is if your to buy a quality 1/8th hull out here its going to be $700- $1200 and how much do you want a style of hull that isnt here :) .Brad

Oh yer forgot the fumergation fee your going to love that one as well only $200 but do as i did just dont pay them and they will rite i off as a bad det :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is still available. I guess i could make it into a fun boat with a good K&B but it is really a compitition boat.

Latest posts

Back