Introducing rcRacingEvents.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

linklogo.gif

I am introducing a new service for those who organize rc races.

rcRacingEvents.com

For to long clubs have struggled with the antiquated 'mail-in' entry method, where entrants would print out a form, fill it out, lick a stamp, mail it, wait three days and call to ask if the entry had been received.

Furthermore, race organizers have to contend with 'lost in the mail' entries, transcribing data from paper to computer, entries without fees included, not to mention having a stack of checks to take to the bank to deposit.

Now you will be able to post your club races online, Invite racers via email to your race, have entrants enter online in one central location, and pay via PayPal© (even if they do not have a PayPal account).

Clubs will receive entry fees instantly, directly from the entrant to you via PayPal. You can print out entry information, and copy and paste data directly into race setup software you already use, Racers can see in an instant online who has entered and what frequencies they are on.

After the registration period for your race has closed, your club will be billed a small fee for use of the service. Fees for the service are not deducted from entry fees as they are transferred directly from the entrant to you at the time of registration through PayPal. No middleman, from entrant to you.

This WILL boost entries as seen in the latest local WCRA race hosted by Brandon Model Boaters in Brandon, Fl. Earlier this month where a derivative of this service was used, resulted in a 100+ boat turnout for a one day race. This was a substantial increase in entries when compared to previous races in the recent past.

Registration to this service is free. You may create as many races using this service as you like, and even preview the registration process without publishing it.

When ready, simply 'publish' your race where it will appear in the browse races page. At that point you are able to accept entries online, without the hassle of mail-in entries. you and the entrant will receive an email instantly when an entry transaction has been made. You will only be billed if you publish your race and accept entries using rcRacingEvents.com.

I invite all to go to rcRacingEvents.com and review the site and features. Race organizers may register to join this service and see how easy it is to start accepting online entries as soon as today.

Bill Britton

linklogo.gif

Bill,

Rod set up WCRA #2 using your event program. I received an e-mail notification and links to follow.All very nice and seems to be working perfectly. I think once this gets some use it will take off and be a great asset to race promoting. Nice job!

Nice work Bill , I am sure I speak for many when I say we really appreciate the effort of developing this system . Thanks for your time and effort !!

Got my email also- I'm actually going to be signed up for a race on time for a change- :eek:

Great work Bill, love the ease of signing up for a race. ;)

The only down side I found was, when I Entered , I used the wifes paypal account and it registered her for the race and not me, even though I filled out the racers name and namba # as mine :eek:

Jennifer Dickson wont' be running Open Mono- I will- or I wont have a boat left :lol:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
The only down side I found was, when I Entered , I used the wifes paypal account and it registered her for the race and not me, even though I filled out the racers name and namba # as mine :eek: Jennifer Dickson wont' be running Open Mono- I will- or I wont have a boat left :lol:

Andy
Actually, This raises a red flag during a transaction.

I have modified the code to get the drivers first and last name to suit those who use a wife's or friends paypal account, but when the driver and the account holder names differ, it will be noted on the transaction.

Your name will be corrected later today when the data snap takes place.

Tom,

That's for the Tampa club to decide and do. I merely provide the service. They set the classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only down side I found was, when I Entered , I used the wifes paypal account and it registered her for the race and not me, even though I filled out the racers name and namba # as mine :eek: Jennifer Dickson wont' be running Open Mono- I will- or I wont have a boat left :lol:

Andy
Actually, This raises a red flag during a transaction.

I have modified the code to get the drivers first and last name to suit those who use a wife's or friends paypal account, but when the driver and the account holder names differ, it will be noted on the transaction.

Your name will be corrected later today when the data snap takes place.

Tom,

That's for the Tampa club to decide and do. I merely provide the service. They set the classes.
Hi Bill good work looks good!!!! now get too work on those boats LOL!!!

Got my email also- I'm actually going to be signed up for a race on time for a change- :eek: Great work Bill, love the ease of signing up for a race. ;)

The only down side I found was, when I Entered , I used the wifes paypal account and it registered her for the race and not me, even though I filled out the racers name and namba # as mine :eek:

Jennifer Dickson wont' be running Open Mono- I will- or I wont have a boat left :lol:

Andy
Aw, come on Andy, let her race.....Maybe that boat will finally find the winners circle. :lol:

Got my email also- I'm actually going to be signed up for a race on time for a change- :eek: Great work Bill, love the ease of signing up for a race. ;)

Andy
Aw, come on Andy, let her race.....Maybe that boat will finally find the winners circle. :lol:
As long as I don't have to watch :eek: :lol: :lol: :p

And the only way that's gonna happen is if she cleans out Gene/Tommy/Foley/Donny-

AND ROD !!!! ;)

I won't be able to load Kayti and the gear up fast enough to get out of Dodge before I get lynched :huh:

And by the way, it's a new boat to me, so let me loose a few heats before you say that !!!! :lol: :lol: <_<

Andy

Andy

And the only way that's gonna happen is if she cleans out Gene/Tommy/Foley/Donny-

AND ROD !!!! ;)

I won't be able to load Kayti and the gear up fast enough to get out of Dodge before I get lynched :huh:

And by the way, it's a new boat to me, so let me loose a few heats before you say that !!!! :lol: :lol: <_<

Andy
Yeah Yeah, pick the easy class for your comeback.....There ain't enough medication to get me in a shootout like that...... I have to check into rehab just CDing it... Glad to see you racing again, time to knock the rust off the trigger finger. Could be worse, could be OFFSHORE, watching Hearl swap corners with Donny AND Tommy AND Hot Rod, never a dull moment with the West Coast Bunch.

Randy :ph34r:

Andy

AND ROD !!!! ;)

Andy
Yeah Yeah, pick the easy class for your comeback.....There ain't enough medication to get me in a shootout like that...... I have to check into rehab just CDing it... Glad to see you racing again, time to knock the rust off the trigger finger. Could be worse, could be OFFSHORE, watching Hearl swap corners with Donny AND Tommy AND Hot Rod, never a dull moment with the West Coast Bunch.

Randy :ph34r:
LOL :lol:

You aint kidding,

Doc must have me just right on the med's :p

Either that or I'm just plain mental ;)

And as soon as can afford a hatch/and cover the fuel-

Offshore!! :eek:

Andy

Back