Intlwaters now accepting donations:

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Donations are now being accepted. Intlwaters is looking to pay for 1 more year of forum and chat hosting. The total required is $185. Any donations significantly beyond that will be returned. I know I have made a bunch of posts about this and i'm sorry for any confusion. Let me clarify my position on this. Intlwaters is not for profit. We have no use for any money beyond our forum hosting costs. I had the idea to have prizes donated and then have a sort of raffle for donors. But Don made me realize that with my no profit point not everyone that wanted to could participate. This would be unfair. It is my goal not to make anyone unhappy so I think the best method would be what Don suggested..... Take the donated money and shut up. Because reguardless of what we do not everyone that wants to will be able to donate. If we offer some type of reward to those that donate we would still have some members that would LOVE to donate but were unable to and it might be unfair to them to recognize those that did. It's not their fault they did not donate.

Having said that.... Donations to support our community will be greatly appreciated! Please use my paypal address of [email protected] to make donations. Only Paypal will be accepted for reasons of convience. I know some people would donate if it weren't for paypal. I do appreciate that. But from what I can see it will not be necessary.

I thank everyone for their support, and I appologize for my confusing posts.

Tom Moorehouse

TOM : LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WILL NEED? I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP . O BY THE WAY YOU MAY IF YOU WUOLD LIKE , JIMMY EDDELMAN IS NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF IRWINS MUFFLER . HE HAS PURCHASED MY CO, LOCK STOCK AAND THE BARREL TO , I WILL BE WITH HIM FOR ABOUT TWO YRS , IN CASE HE HE NEEDS ME , I WILL STILL RETAIN THE MOTOR PART , THE OUTBOARD WILL ALSO BE HIS WHEN IT IS READY TO RELEASE . I WIULL RETAIN THE OUTBOARD PART FOR ABOUT A YR OR SO .

Latest posts

Back