INTERNATIONAL WATERS Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cmb .21 quiet pipe. this is the pipe sold for the green head LS. appears uncut, but not sure - i got it used. shipped free in the conus.

Boaters,

One Octura Race Ready Propeller Under 60mm without huge modifications.

New owner will pay the shipping. I will offer this once a week until Christmas.

Week One is done.

New Owner Pays Priority Mail Service $5.20 here in Traverse City, MI.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Hey Mark,

When does week 2 start in your post you had stated week 1 was done so then this would be a new week?

I need to call you and see if you got my proof of the decals I made up never heard back from you.

I have a Scorpion mono set up for F/E P mono class it has motor mount ,hitec645 ,rudder,turn fin,tabs, velcro for batt in bottom of boat, boat is in good shape.$25.00 shipping in conus. Merry Christmas Dick Loeb

Ill take that gift Mark.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Tim K

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim k I was asking because I was wanting the gift I guess I should have specified but figured it was implied.

Tim k I was asking because I was wanting the gift I guess I should have specified but figured it was implied.
Seriously???????

I'll pass on your very generous offer Mark and let Jeff have it.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Tim K

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't mean to stir anything up or was not trying to be rude I guess I should have specified in my response previous. No worries Tim, Mark has offered me week three which I appreciate.

Ok gang here we go! This is set up just like the one on Jim's R/C Boat Dock, here are the rules-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON.

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB90 flywheel, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules or shut it down if it gets out of hand.

So let's rock and roll and have fun!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

Please take a minute and read the above post and remember it is in the spirit of Christmas that we do this.

Merry Christmas

i understand now,sorry for the confusion

Merry Christmas

It's all good Lucas.

Alright lets get this thread back on track

I have a brand new uncut and undrilled OPS pipe that is a smaller version of a 3280 (3.5 pipe) that I think would be ideal on a twelve or Eighteen size motor.

I'll cover shipping in Canada and the U.S. or anywere else if reasonable.

Merry Christmas

i understand now,sorry for the confusion

Merry Christmas

It's all good Lucas.

Alright lets get this thread back on track

Can you maybe take a few dimensions on this pipe or get an actual part number,.. I think this may be the ticket for my kids .12 mono.

I have a brand new uncut and undrilled OPS pipe that is a smaller version of a 3280 (3.5 pipe) that I think would be ideal on a twelve or Eighteen size motor.

I'll cover shipping in Canada and the U.S. or anywere else if reasonable.

Merry Christmas

Back