INTERNATIONAL WATERS Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a use for an OPS. I will let everything pictured go.

Looks to be in good shape!

I will pay shipping.

TL

Im still in the middle of moving , but there looks to be a few things that could use a home .

This was on top of the pile so it goes first :rolleyes:

May be more suited for one of the F/E guys but anyone is welcome. I believe a Fine Design piece- 3/16 shaft. I got shipping in the us only.

Andy

100_1396.JPG

I've mentioned the Christmas thread to my wife and she said that it would be nice if we participate also....so with that, she is the circulation and marketing manager at Southern Boating Magazine and would like to offer a 1-year complimentary subscription for either yourself or the boat lover on your list. Southern Boating Magazine covers the Chesapeake through the Caribbean specializing in boats from 30-90ft and covers all your boating and boating lifestyle needs.....

I have 2 45 VAC PROTO motors that I ran in 2010. One per customer. Shipping is $15.00 and if you want the cable collet, add another $15.00. It would be a good idea to replace the crank bearings also, but that is your choice. Sorry, no pictures.Merry Christmas!

Stu
Stu I would like the second motor if you still have it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 45 VAC PROTO motors that I ran in 2010. One per customer. Shipping is $15.00 and if you want the cable collet, add another $15.00. It would be a good idea to replace the crank bearings also, but that is your choice. Sorry, no pictures.Merry Christmas!

Stu

Thanks,

Jeremy
LMAO - Long gone JR .

Hell all I did was get up and refill my coffee cup this am and missed it :blink: - and I was logged on and watching :eek: :eek: :eek:

If Phil decides he wants to give it to one of the poor racers that needs a good 45 Im first in line ;)

Stu

Thanks,

Jeremy

Woo oops, I just noticed that Mike and Phil are the ones that got the two vac's.

Oh well maybe next time.

Thanks Andy! :)

LMAO - Long gone JR .

Hell all I did was get up and refill my coffee cup this am and missed it :blink: - and I was logged on and watching :eek: :eek: :eek:

If Phil decides he wants to give it to one of the poor racers that needs a good 45 Im first in line ;)

GOING..............O.S. MAX 65 Disk rotor in MOTOR!!! As is...The investmest is small the return can be great. Is $5.00 to much for shipping in the 48.
So whats the deal on the motor Chuck ? I may be interested for a sport motor .

LMK

Andy

I'll take that Tom, along with the fishing trip offer. Lol I've got a pipe that needs welding. Where do I send it?

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
I have six Odonnel ss red glow plugs new in package to offer up.

Shipped free

Merry Christmas

I still have the glow plugs offered, shipped for free.

I would also like to offer up a brand new, Miss Vegas cowling (orange in color) if someone wants to pay for the shipping.... the cowling is a gift.

Merry Christmas

I would like the cowl for my wifes wrecked Vegas, The Cookie Lady says thanks. Let me know on shipping.

Thanks Dick Loeb

Latest posts

Back