INTERNATIONAL WATERS Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id say its a 60 raining cats n dogs here or id go to the trailer and get it. We are 2 inches from and all time rainfall high in 2011. I did not have to tell anyone who was here that,they know LOL
Don't really want it Mike,, Just so others know.

Whis we had some of that rain down here.. Lake Lanier is down 12 to 15 feet,, and they keep dumping water???

I have a Walt Barney tank that came with my Backbird G2 4.75L x 2.625Wx 1.5H. Tank is made of tin. It has never been used as I bought a SS version. It could use some wire brushing on the outside for minor surface corrosion, but very very usable. Just need to pay shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 45 VAC PROTO motors that I ran in 2010. One per customer. Shipping is $15.00 and if you want the cable collet, add another $15.00. It would be a good idea to replace the crank bearings also, but that is your choice. Sorry, no pictures.

Merry Christmas!

Stu
Very, very generous of you Stu... :D

I have a Walt Barney tank that came with my Backbird G2 4.75L x 2.625Wx 1.5H. Tank is made of tin. It has never been used as I bought a SS version. It could use some wire brushing on the outside for minor surface corrosion, but very very usable. Just need to pay shipping
Hi kevin

I would take it i will pay $8.00 shipped to calgary, AB let me know cheers Allan

I have six Odonnel ss red glow plugs new in package to offer up.

Shipped free

Merry Christmas

Here's an impossible (hard) to find AB CNC prop. Free 1st class or $5.40 Priority

DPP_0015.jpg

Glenn,

I need your scale info Check your PM's.

Can you ship the propeller in a box?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I have a pair of 1667's I was going for use on a twin that never happened. Far from raw but do need to be Finished.

Ryon Shaw

Back