International Regatta Deadline

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

June 24th is the deadline for entries for the International Regatta, July 27th is the first day of open water and racing starts on July 29th. If someone told me it's only two short months before the first boat hits the water, I'd say no way. But it's true, where has this year gone...it's almost June.

www.performancemodelboatclub.com is being updated often, drivers are being posted, important event information is updated, and any big changes will be posted.

I've done my best to keep up with your e-mails and phone calls. But due to my real job, your fastest responce would come from an e-mail to [email protected] All missed phone calls will also be returned but please, make sure to leave your message, phone number, and a good time to call you back.

Anything I or any of the PMBC members can do to help, Just let me know.

See you at the IMPBA 2007 International Regatta

Mike

June 24th is the deadline for entries for the International Regatta, July 27th is the first day of open water and racing starts on July 29th. If someone told me it's only two short months before the first boat hits the water, I'd say no way. But it's true, where has this year gone...it's almost June. www.performancemodelboatclub.com is being updated often, drivers are being posted, important event information is updated, and any big changes will be posted.

I've done my best to keep up with your e-mails and phone calls. But due to my real job, your fastest responce would come from an e-mail to [email protected] All missed phone calls will also be returned but please, make sure to leave your message, phone number, and a good time to call you back.

Anything I or any of the PMBC members can do to help, Just let me know.

See you at the IMPBA 2007 International Regatta

Mike

Mike , Thanks for all your hard work, and posting entries to the Nats.

There are 43 racers, runnin 129 boats, at last post on PMBC.

Keep up the postings Mike, Thanks

Latest posts

Back