INDY is on !!! What are you bringing ????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian

Will see, If I have anything for you this time. Always have something up my sleeve.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

The old flyer is posted on IMPBA's site. That flyer can be used for registration and send to me at:2840 Smith Road, Nashville, IN 47448. Checks need to be payable to Cincinnati Model Boat Club. Please help us in spreading the word on locaation change. As Mr. Zuber said, "It would be ugly if someone showed up at Indy for race".
All the guys in Evansville know the site change and we will make sure everyone knows when we go to Madison on the 26th Calling all bmod tunnel guys,wed like to run b-mod if we can muster enough boats email me if youd like to race them just need a count so i can approach the Cincy Gods.......Mike
Mike, Chris and I will have B-mods entered in the race. Mike

just downloaded the registration form from IMBPA, so where to mail the this and the payment?

I have sent in my entry

I will bring the scale Atlas and my sport 20 and sport40.

We will have a good show of the Dist 14 scales Im sure, how about the Dist 2 scale boaters, who is bringing what?

This is a cup race the Indiana Governors Cup trophy for scale hydro. I will bring it and hope to take it back home agian. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I remember:

B Hydro-Chris Wood

D Hydro-Stu B.

E Hydro-Stu B.

F Hydro-Stu B.

Unlimited-Stu B. (with a little 40 boat)

Hopefully, others that won will do a post.

Anyone that has not ever run this race..You will be in for a treat.. It is VERY hard to win.. Took me 15yrs to finally do it.. Same for the us-1.. But the pride is with building my own boat..

Good luck to all.

Chris

Somehow I recall getting the traditional dunk in the pond, must have been for B mod tunnel :lol:

But I DON"T recall getting any assistance from my good buddy Chris! :(

It was definitely a good time and great race.

the Wallster

Somehow I recall getting the traditional dunk in the pond, must have been for B mod tunnel :lol:

But I DON"T recall getting any assistance from my good buddy Chris! :(

It was definitely a good time and great race.

the Wallster
i WON B-SPORT TUNNEL........Mikey

Back