IMPBA June Roostertail

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rules

Hello Everyone,

The June Roostertail is uploaded to the IMPBA website for all to read. I had to make a few tiny changes this morning, but it's there! I have to say that this first online issue was a real learning process for me, and interesting. It was almost fun if you can believe it, lots of cut and paste, fix the text, move the margin's and lots more. Terry Keeley sent a nice Time Trials report on the Flint event with good pictures, so now I can see Bill Cummings for the first time. Hi Bill!!! Make sure you read and print out the historical document that my friend Jerry Betke sent in, viewed on page 27. It tells all about the John Bridge Award that we present at the International Regatta in good detail.

I've got cards to process, so,

like Harry says, "see 'ya",

John Equi

IMPBA Office

Hey John:

You and Bill are doing a fantastic job, clubs are getting paperwork, members are getting cards and it's June 1st and the Roostertail is out! :eek:

Please keep up the great work but be sure not to burn yourself out, we need you badly. :)

Thanks Terry it's not just John and I, it is the board we are finally working as a team to promote model boating not our own agendas. More members are also finally taking an interest now too.

Bill Zuber

Well thanks to the entire board then!

Bill you sure did a great service to the membership appointing John the secretary, thanks and keep up the great work! :)

bzubee said:
Thanks Terry it's not just John and I, it is the board we are finally working as a team to promote model boating not our own agendas.  More members are also finally taking an interest now too.
Bill Zuber

101662[/snapback]

This has made being a director MUCH more enjoyable this time around. I was questioning my sanity back in Feb, but now I'm really glad to not only be back in it, but be a part of it again. We're having fun now!

-Bobby

BOBBYH said:
bzubee said:
Thanks Terry it's not just John and I, it is the board we are finally working as a team to promote model boating not our own agendas.  More members are also finally taking an interest now too.
Bill Zuber

101662[/snapback]

This has made being a director MUCH more enjoyable this time around. I was questioning my sanity back in Feb, but now I'm really glad to not only be back in it, but be a part of it again. We're having fun now!

-Bobby

101671[/snapback]

Now if we can get everyone to donate $10.00 to the general fund life in IMPBA will be good again...Mikey

bzubee said:
Bill Zuber

101662[/snapback]

You guys are doing a good job, things are startin' to look up. :)

Back