IMPBA District 6

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allan Hoyle

Just wanted to let all of you know that attended the Wichita, Ks race last year that I have heard from the City of Chanute , Ks. they have accepted our bid to host two race in there city next year. If you liked the race site at Wichita you will like the race site at Chanute. It is in a park with plenty of shade. The motels and eating places are within walking distance of the race site. And you will not need your generator. The park has electrical plugins we can use. Here are the tentative race dates for the south end of District 6: Del City, Ok. April 14-15, Chanute, Ks. June 30 and July1, Wichita, Ks. August 4-5, Chanute, Ks. August 25-26 and Carthage, Mo. September 15-16. Hope to see all of you there.

Allan Hoyle

Allen - They just announced the Internats the for the end of July and thru Aug 4. You may want to rethink your dates. And the Gas Nats are the weekend you have down for Carthage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bob I had not heard about the Internats. To bad we have to move, already have a contract with the County for the pond. And Steve Muck called me Sunday and asked for the date of the Wichita race so Dallas could set there date not to interfere. How about I move the Wichita race to July 21 and 22 before the Internats? And Bob do me a favor and call Steve if you have his number I do not and let him know of the change in the Wichita race. And we will move the Carthage race to September 8 and 9. Let me know if that works.

Ok lets try these race dates for Wichita, Ks. July 14-15 and Carthage Mo. September 22 and 23. All the rest of the dates in the first post stays the same. Let me know if anyone has conflicts with the new race dates. Thanks

Ok lets try these race dates for Wichita, Ks. July 14-15 and Carthage Mo. September 22 and 23. All the rest of the dates in the first post stays the same. Let me know if anyone has conflicts with the new race dates. Thanks
Hey Allan,

Chanute still using the same lake as when I lived out that way?

Back