IMPBA Dist12 race Frederick Md May 5-7,2006

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
Our annual spring race is being held this year at the Frederick pond due to unforseen events at our usual site. We are grateful to the City of Frederick parks and rec department for stepping up and helping us out. Here is the flyer link, please get your entries in soon so we can get the heat sheets ready. Pass this along to other racers or spectators who do not have access to the web.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles:

got your boat finished up.

carl

No Don it was Fredrick, MD I was at Dedrick TDY I just got the towns names mixed up? I liked the town it was very interesting. I was in Fredricksbrug last year visiting my sister.

Steve, i got the registration, i was in Atlanta and i am just getting back to the computer to update the heat sheets, glad to see the VA gang is sending the ringers to race and show up some of the new "Young Guns" in gas sport hydro.

chuck i need your classes and channels,call me or send me a email. If you can get ahold of butch to tell him i need his too. i am making up the heat sheets by thursday nite

Charles,

Did you get my entry? :ph34r:

-Buck-

Haa just kidding!!!! I'll be there as a spectator though. :)

Carl i got yours, you are in. Looks like its gonna be a good race turnout, 9 gas sport hydros,7 scale boats,8 sport 40's, 9 20 hydros, 7 gas monos, 8 gas cats, and 10 open cat. The showdown in gas sport hydro is gonna be HUGE!!!!

Charles put me in for B-Tunnel (A-4),Gas Mono(64),Hydro(64),Gas Sport Hydro(A-4) and Open Cat (64). If you need to talk to me you can call me at336-215-9162. See you Sat

Thanks Mike

mike i got you in but i need a alternate frequency for 20 tunnel, there is some one already on A-4, and ch 64 too,so get back to me soon.

Back