IMPBA D-13 High Points Standings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow look at John on top of Mod-VP again...and me at the bottom! Thats ok, improvements and a new mold are coming for the hulls. This ain't gonna happen no mo!

There is already a real pretty one going up for raffle. Buy your tickets!! You have enough boats already! :lol:

There is already a real pretty one going up for raffle. Buy your tickets!! You have enough boats already! :lol:

Aw shucks, was hoping that the extra incentive was there to whip you guys butts again. Oh well! You are right on the boat count, have way too many but will thin them out later this year and next.

Looks like the the charleston race may have cleaned up some ties in these standings.?

The final standings will updated very soon. Yes, the standings will be scrambled a great deal.

Wish i could have made it.... might have had a chance to move in to the top 3 in LSG Cat :(

I have all the results from the last High Points Race and am updating the Final Standings slowly when I can get time. Very busy trying to fix all these cars at the moment but I shuold have all classes finalized this weekend. Some classes are already done. You can tell which ones by the SC Champs showing in the last column.

The Final Results for the IMPBA District 13 High Points Series are Posted. Please note that not all Classes are Trophy Classes. Congrats to all the Winners and thanks to all Participants this Year. We are expecting Great Growth in this Series Next Year!!

http://www.impba13.com/

Scott where is the 2008 Spring nats entry List??????? Lets Go, you can sell it out before X mas. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm sorry Joe but the 2008 Spring Nats are sold out. You must have been asleep when the Entry Form was posted at 3:45 AM on August 12th. It filled to the cutoff in 3 minutes 28 seconds. Sorry Dude! I'll see you in 2009!! :huh: :eek: :p :lol:

Scott where is the 2008 Spring nats entry List??????? Lets Go, you can sell it out before X mas. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm sorry Joe but the 2008 Spring Nats are sold out. You must have been asleep when the Entry Form was posted at 3:45 AM on August 12th. It filled to the cutoff in 3 minutes 28 seconds. Sorry Dude! I'll see you in 2009!! :huh: :eek: :p :lol:

LOL!!!

Ole scotty Boy! You going to bring them slow boats Again? Man not again.

Back