IMPBA 1/8 Scale MHR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

Looking to find build dimensions (and defined tolerances... the rules) for an 1/8 Scale to run within IMPBA.

Any help would be appreciated. A link would be great.

Thanks,

David Jensen

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to find build dimensions (and defined tolerances) for an 1/8 Scale to run within IMPBA.
Any help would be appreciated. A link would be great.

Thanks,

David Jensen
http://impba.net

OK, so Ray has helped me to find the section of the rule-book that discusses Scale (H-4), but still no MHR. I am looking for dimensions for the Unlimited Scale Hydros. Thanks for the 'rules' Ray. Can anyone help me with Hull dimensions used for IMPBA inspection criteria? I can do the math to calculate model dimensions (based on the rules Ray has forwarded to me) if someone can point me to the MHR for the 'real' boat dimensions as IMPBA defines them.

DJ

David its the same as you are currently running,with the exception in the rules area that talks about belly pans and air traps.......Thinking about coming to a IMPBA race?.Mike
Thanks Phil and Mike. Just trying to compare the different rules to make a legal boat in as many regions as possible. Running at an IMPBA event in the future is probable.

DJ

Like you really need help building a boat, Bill. How many races did you and Dave win this past season? :)

Like you really need help building a boat, Bill. How many races did you and Dave win this past season? :)
From what I saw you guys are good to go! Bring your stuff to Evansville In May but make sure you pack light if you run like you did in Marysville you will need hardware room. It would be great to get you guys here and of course bring the CZAR i need him to pit for me................Mike

Latest posts

Back