if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

Man it has been a hard last three months, my mother in law passed away,almost lost my house,water heater went out last week along with my son having RSVP and being in hospital for three days and now my dog got hit by a car because he likes to run and now his back legs r paralyzed...driver didn't even stop after they hit him they just kept on drive..vet says it is going to cost about 2000 to fix him but he is 13 yrs old so maybe just time to put him down....Dang this bad luck...

Not to sound cold hearted but putting him down might be the most humane thing to do in this case. If he liked to run, would he be able to do so after the vet is done? Would he be in any pain as well? I know a pet can be like a member of the family but if he's suffering due to either of the above, save your money for a new pet. I hope things start to go better for you as I've had a spell or two with luck like that and I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Man it has been a hard last three months, my mother in law passed away,almost lost my house,water heater went out last week along with my son having RSVP and being in hospital for three days and now my dog got hit by a car because he likes to run and now his back legs r paralyzed...driver didn't even stop after they hit him they just kept on drive..vet says it is going to cost about 2000 to fix him but he is 13 yrs old so maybe just time to put him down....Dang this bad luck...
James,

There is an old saying someone told me many years ago , and it seems to fit me most times.
default_rolleyes.gif

" It could be raining P-ssy and I would get hit with a Dick "

I feel your pain, trust me- life is SIDEWAYS right now on at least 3 fronts around here - Let Go Let God , you cant change whats out of your control.

Hang tough , it gets better.
default_cool.png

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
When I wake up and everything seems to be going against me, I tell myself, no matter how bad things seem to be for me, someone else has it worse

Back