I waters Corvette club!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had an '86, first year of the new body style then, the only one with the crossfire injection system, which worked pretty good when tickled up.

Totally reconditioned the car, a guy came along and valued it more than I did.

Went the '55, '57 chevys, then'68 and '69 camaro route for a while then got away from the cars.

Charles

Had an '86, first year of the new body style then, the only one with the crossfire injection system, which worked pretty good when tickled up.

Totally reconditioned the car, a guy came along and valued it more than I did.

Went the '55, '57 chevys, then'68 and '69 camaro route for a while then got away from the cars.

Charles
Charles,

That was 1984 not 1986. Also that was the only year of croosfire injection for the c4 (1984-1996) but the 1982 also had crossfire injection.

Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right Allen. It was a '84 Vette.

It is said that memory is the second thing that goes. Can't remember what whe first one was but it must have not been important cause I don't miss it.....

my shop queen is a 09 silver ZR1 with like 60 miles on it haha..

ZR1..I WANT A RIDE!

Grim

FORGET THE VETTE.....I WANNA RIDE IN THE 56 CAR....BALLS OUT, 6 INCHES FROM THE WALL. 'DEGA WOULD BE FINE.

Charles

And faster then Martins ZR-1.. yep.. 400 plus MPH baby!

I cert level one this sat!

Grim

Tom.. its not so much the ride but the friends you make.. heck.. start your own KIA wave.. :D

How about this..

Martin can take you for a lap in the KIA around the Chicago land speed way!.. maybe the car just needs a professional driver! :blink: :p :D

Take care buddy and say hi to the Kids for Grim!

Grim

Back