I see it happened......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjslhill

And hey, I can even post here and talk to my friends! ;D

Welcome back guys...

Steve

Kind of funny now eh Steve!

You said it would happen, everyone else said it would'nt happen.

Its a shame you were actually 100% right on, but you called it!

Wow,

Steve Hill. Some of the craziest exchanges I ever had were with you. While I'm not sure you were right half the time I'm not sure I was either!

How about a fresh start?

See ya,

Dick

And hey, I can even post here and talk to my friends! ;D

Welcome back guys...

Steve
Steve, now we just have to get you back into a boat. Do you still have that UL-1?

Good to have you around....uncensored. ;D ;D ;D

Good to hear from all of you. I am not racing these days but still mess with batteries as you know. Matthew is 2 and we have another on the way, so we are busy. Looking forward to watching the forum and communicating with everyone...... :)

Steve

Well, all's I know is that it happened, and you never know, it could happen again for all I know. I'm pretty sure it never happened to me. I hope for everyone else's sake it doesn't happen to anyone else around here. You can feel safe from it happening on this forum.

And if anyone asks, you tell 'em I told you how it happened.

Jeff T.

I'm lost.....

redeemerwhore.gif

Propjockey & James

Several weeks ago there was a "disagreement in principle" and a "parting of the ways" on another board that was an unfortunate result of long-time developing politics.

I hope that I speak for all the FE racers here, in declaring no desire to bring or discuss further these disputes to this new home/board.

Hey Steve,glad you're back!

I will be ordering the 2600's very soon.Have you talked to Ed lately? Later,Jay.

Doug -- one of the best things about this board is the LACK of 'political BS'. (although I still disagree about the outcome of the last Superbowl ;D ) Add to that the years of knowledge from the biggest names in RC boating (you know who you are!) and the willingness to share that knowledge.

Welcome aboard to all the new FE guys & gurus - I'm looking forward to learning from y'all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

I LOVE THIS BOARD!! THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!

I thought that is what this was about. Yes let's just talk about boats. No politics please. I don't know what there broblem is. They need to start a separate "politics forum". Sometimes the main forum there has hardly any actual boat discusion. I try not to read the political threads but you know what they say about train wrecks.

I'm going to work on my boat now.

I don't think this board even needs a "political forum". There's enough of them on other boards (and we know how THAT worked out!)

How much faster would lightening be if it didn't zigzag?

Latest posts

Back