• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I have a 7.5 outboard tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck_By_U

I have a 7.5 outboard tunnel hull; my own design. I call it Duck By U. As you can see by the pictures, it’s a very good-looking boat. It’s also very fast. It comes with two motors, one having been modified by Ernie Lafleur, the other having by Rod Garrety. Both motors are CMB 7.5’s. The motors come with an extra piston & sleeve. The lower unit was designed & built by Ernie Lafleur. The boat comes with an Airtronics M8 radio. Also included are two extra receivers. The boat comes ready to run. All you need is fuel, plugs, and you’re ready to go. This boat is NO toy; it’s for racing! I suggest if you want to play with a toy, this boat’s not for you. It’s very fast, handles well in rough water. I also have the molds, which are for sale on another e-bay account. I also have a number or props that come with it

Bobby Nunley

Plano Texas

Duck_By_U said:
I have a 7.5 outboard tunnel hull; my own design. I call it Duck By U.  As you can see by the pictures, it’s a very good-looking boat.  It’s also very fast.  It comes with two motors, one having been modified by Ernie Lafleur, the other having by Rod Garrety.  Both motors are CMB 7.5’s.  The motors come with an extra piston & sleeve.  The lower unit was designed & built by Ernie Lafleur.  The boat comes with an Airtronics M8 radio. Also included are two extra receivers. The boat comes ready to run.  All you need is fuel, plugs, and you’re ready to go.  This boat is NO toy; it’s for racing!  I suggest if you want to play with a toy, this boat’s not for you.  It’s very fast, handles well in rough water. I also have the molds, which are for sale on  another e-bay account. I also have a number or props that come with it   

Bobby Nunley

Plano Texas

111874[/snapback]

Got any pics?

Back