• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

i got two boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

chrisblaker

for sale is a one eighth scale dumas miller American hydro. I'm the third owner of it and it is about half built. the previous owner drilled two holes into the side of it to unbolt the motor mount and decided to leave the it in the boat. the cowling was built by first owner and he wanted to put a ninety in it so he built the cowling the way is now . most of the parts are there to build the right cowling. I've had it in my shed for quite a long time and I am selling it for $100.00. Pictures are attached

003.jpg004.jpg006.jpg007.jpg

For sale is a twin craft 20 mono, for either a 21 nitro or you could set it up for electric. it comes with some hardware and a radio box. this boat was built a little heavy to handle rough water as well as smooth water. it is in good shape and is a good first boat for some one to start with. Asking $ 100.00 for it, pictures attached.

008.jpg009.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to buy the miller hull for 100.00 I would like to pay for it through pay pal. Please let know where we go from here, Thank You 49senior

Back