I can not post the word Lynx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no explanation. :(
Perhaps the boat should be re-named.
ok, so now it's an ocelot (small, agile cat, like the lynx), problem solved :lol: :lol: . next? just remember-to error is human, to REALLY f' up takes a computer :p !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem on another forum as well, no matter how I type it gives me an error.......and guess what it's the same here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lynx, or at least it was the first time I tried to post this!!!!!!!

I have the same problem on another forum as well, no matter how I type it gives me an error.......and guess what it's the same here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lynx, or at least it was the first time I tried to post this!!!!!!!
Lynx
strange, ain't it? i posted ----- 6 or 7 times before it denied it. and then was able to use ---- in the very next post :blink: ,WTF??????? now i can't use again in this post, everywhere there are dashes was lynx, with a capital 'L', doesn't seem to mind lower case. LYNX, or all upper case. just can't capitalize the first letter. wasn't like that earlier today.

This problem does not happend with the word Leecraft... UMM! I wonder why! Eric, can you say Leecraft? :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lynx

Shaman

NowI'm even more confused for months I have not been able to post anything with those two words. Now it is working. By they way Lorenzo I used to say LeeCraft all the time before I gave up that full ride to drive the best :D ;)

LynxShaman

NowI'm even more confused for months I have not been able to post anything with those two words. Now it is working. By they way Lorenzo I used to say LeeCraft all the time before I gave up that full ride to drive the best :D ;)

Eric,

What is going on with Team Lynx? Is Carl going to make boats or NOT?

Regards,

Bill

LynxShaman

Eric,

Regards,

Bill

Bill,

I talked with Carl at our Tunnel Champs in March and he noted he had taken a full time job in about Jan. He is still building the boats but it is tough to do any volume with a full time job. I have not spoken to him since so I do not have an update.

John

LynxShaman

Eric,

Regards,

Bill
Wish I knew Bill. Carl got a real job so he doesn't have much time for boat building. I have several people that want them especially since his boats were outnumbered at the NAMBA nationals but still won 3.5 stock and mod, ,and 1st and second 7.5 stock. The last I knew he was looking for a glass guy to build them. I wish he would at least get the molds to someone that would make them.

one word..... MICROSOFT

nothing wrong with the forum, no kind of censoring going on. try linux and be happy.

one word..... MICROSOFT
nothing wrong with the forum, no kind of censoring going on. try linux and be happy.
ahhh, the "bill gates" syndrome :p :blink: . didn't believe it was this site, way too inconsistent. thanx, tom. and a personal thanx for this site and all your time & effort on it :D .

LynxShaman

Eric,

Regards,

Bill
Wish I knew Bill. Carl got a real job so he doesn't have much time for boat building. I have several people that want them especially since his boats were outnumbered at the NAMBA nationals but still won 3.5 stock and mod, ,and 1st and second 7.5 stock. The last I knew he was looking for a glass guy to build them. I wish he would at least get the molds to someone that would make them.

He should think about building the boats that he OWES to people since December 05' and I'm sure others also!

He should think about building the boats that he OWES to people since December 05' and I'm sure others also!
LOL, like the ones people have already paid for, Walt????

Back