hydro cowls by J&J cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi boater.... just letting you all know i have stock in for cowls no,s 123 and also no6 aswell cheers jase,, prices are on the first page ,, cheers jason

Jason,

The 45 JAE cowl - If you are using the new NR46DD, with the carb in the front and at a 45* angle, is there sufficent room for the carb to fit? The NR stock carb is lower in height than the Zoom, which is 1/4" higher. The Orlic is another 1/8" higher than the Zoom. The front bubble will need to be higher to give sufficient carb clearance.

Plenty of room for the carb on this one guys, if your motor is positioned in the centre of the cowl. The sgx style jae cowl is a lot higher than david preusse's cowls, leaving plenty of room under the cowl. The top of the cowl sits flush with the cooling cap on my boat, neat touch.

hi boaters just letting you know i have replenished stock of all cowls for your winter hydro builds,, cheers jason jury,, J&J cowls

Back