hydro cowls by J&J cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters my name is jason jury from melbourne , australia. recently i have obtained some moulds to produce hydro cowls for all model boaters near and far. these cowls are made from fibreglass , i am currently getting a supply built up so i have at least 5 of each size on hand at any time. the cowls i can make blanks of are .

no1, jae / fireghter 21 cowl , fits alot of 20 size riggers. can be used for rear or front exhaust 21 engines.

no2 , sprint 20 size cowl , fits alot of 20 size riggers aswell , i use them on my 20 jae.

no3. , taipan 20 size cowl , fits various 20 riggers mostly for front exhaust engines.

no4 , sgx /jae 45 cowl .to suit jae 45 with longer front ,,.

i have all cowls listed in stock at present. all cowls produced with be fibreglass and will need triming

prices for all 20 cowls are $30.00 each aussie dollars and postage using either usps or aussie post wil be around $10.00 to $15.00 dpending on how many you order and where you are located. guys in europe will be more depending on location.

prices for the sgx/jae 45 cowl is $40.00 each .aussie dollars, postage for this cowl will be $18.00 to j&j cowls 001.JPGdj&j cowls 002.JPGej&j cowls 003.JPGpending on location of buyer.

payment accepted is money transfer or paypal but buyer pays fees , my paypal address is [email protected] orders more than 4 cowls will recieve some discount. im new to this side of model boating and are doing this to help out all fellow model boaters and provide a good product and service ,, thanks jason jury,, j&j cowls,, you can order by pm or email ,, thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason

I make a 12 JAE/Firefighter/lightning cowl. I also make a 3.5/7.5 tunnel cowl.

Your coals look great!

TL

Good stuff Jase - I was wondering who bought Dash's moulds! Can you bring a FF21 cowl up to the Winter Spec for me to have a look at please.....

Thanks,

Tim

Could i get a better pic of the sgx 21 front exhaust cowl. Have you done them in carbon fiber before?
Could i get a better pic of the sgx 21 front exhaust cowl. Have you done them in carbon fiber before?
hi butch im only doing them in fibreglass for now,, the pic is the mould of the sgx 21 cowl , i will have some blanks done by last next week mate,, cheers jason

Hi jason,

Can i order a 21 taipan cowl please. I live on Australia, Brisbane. Please call 0434141246 for details.

Hi Lickity

im after a cowl for my new JAE style 45 boat. From the cowl you showed me at winterspec (sgx45 from memory), i think the flat front section of the cowl needs to be extended to get the motor roughly in the right spot inside the cowl. ill get an exact measurement over the next few days. Think its possible mate?

Dave

Hi Lickity

im after a cowl for my new JAE style 45 boat. From the cowl you showed me at winterspec (sgx45 from memory), i think the flat front section of the cowl needs to be extended to get the motor roughly in the right spot inside the cowl. ill get an exact measurement over the next few days. Think its possible mate?

Dave
hi dave yeah i reckon we can make it happen mate,, let me know the measurements dave cheers jase,, lickity,,

Hi lickity

From the front of the cowl to the centre of engine is 270mm, total opening is 390mm by 75mm. Let me know how you go, thanks

Back