• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hydro boat stands

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

Back by popular demand! For a limited time and number I have decided to build stands during the fall and spring when the weather allows for working outside. The last time around I was overwhelmed by the clean-up of the basement and the smell that lingered throughout the house. I'm going to offer the stands and depending on response limit the number so get back to me as soon as you can. They will once again be built out of hobby grade poplar and will come in the same kit form. They will be selling for $37.50usd including shipping to anywhere in Canada or the U.S. Sizes .21-.90 For those of you that arn't familiar I will post a picture tonight when my daughter has a few minutes to help me out. LOL

paypal to [email protected] or email me directly for payment details.

Thanks, Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! :) I was just asking around for them.Perfect timing.Nice stands.I'll put together an order this eve for you Ron. Thanks, Walt

RJ,

I will take two more if possible. Send me your address and I will send you

the cash. I need one for my "101 Silver Bullet" and one for the 21 SAW boat.

If you need some measurements, I will send them to you.

Thanks Again, :)

Mark Sholund

Mark, I sent you my address in a pm.

Tony, I sent you a couple pics of my grandmother. You did say you wanted two but I wasn't sure what of . LOL

Inactive RJ

Here's the stand assembled but in pine. New ones are poplar. Tony, the pic in the background is my grandmother. Just kidding....

0304_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
shoboat said:
RJ,
I will take two more if possible. Send me your address and I will send you

the cash. I need one for my "101 Silver Bullet" and one for the 21 SAW boat.

If you need some measurements, I will send them to you.

Thanks Again, :)

Mark Sholund

113641[/snapback]

Mark, don't you mean your "ELUNKER EXPRESS" !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

The " ELUNKER EXPRESS" is about to become the " SILVER BULLET "

Back