Hurricane

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Webb

OK Fla. boys. Time too batten down the hatches and hang on. Good luck to you east coast guys. Try this site to see the storm when it hits Nassau portnassauwebcam.com.

All ready bring it............................

Charlie went right over my house with 115mph winds.

Working for AT&T I will be very busy for the next few weeks keeping the bucket trucks going 16 hours a day........................
default_biggrin.png

All ready bring it............................

Charlie went right over my house with 115mph winds.

Working for AT&T I will be very busy for the next few weeks keeping the bucket trucks going 16 hours a day........................
default_biggrin.png
I'm a DISH Feild Tech - and on the Satellite Cares Program - ( a FEMA funded program that we volunteer for ) I will be in the first group in our field that goes in and sets up temp Satellite Communications where its needed. I have been in the group for 5 years and this one could potentially be my first deployment. Frankly , I'm looking forward to being able to help those in need at the time , to have a way to communicate with familys and loved ones to let them know they are okay.

That said , I hope everyone fairs well, this storm is NO JOKE-
default_sleep.png

Having run a race, and as a Safety Guy at work- I can say that John made the right call pushing the Fall Nats back, in light of this impending weather.

Sucks for the racers , but yeah, the right call ..............

Last edited by a moderator:
After the ODBA World Finals in Jasper TN this weekend, I'll be heading further down to Florida and Georgia to help with storm damage claims for my insurance co.....Hope it's not too bad. Be careful fella's!

The motto for the day......

"The sxxt flew , the wind blew and you couldn't see for a minute or two...."

Good luck to all of you in the cross-hairs of Matthew.....

Bring it Matthew I'm ready for you. We are closer to the east but we will be fine God willing.

Be safe guys

Do you know what the hurricane said to the palm trees?????

Hold on to your "Coconuts" I am about to give you a blow job......

Already have everything tied up, looks bad for everyone but from Port St. Lucie north real bad people in Orlando it is going to be at its worst stay safe my fellow Floridians and boaters

When in doubt, go inland. I think we can handle some visitors in Lakeland and the surrounding area.

The Cape ,Cocoa beach and Merit island will be wiped out the way it looks.

Also all the barrier islands ....north.......by by Dayton beach.............................
default_sad.png

Thy are driving up and down the streets on a loud speaker...GET OUT OR YOU WILL DIE...............

Thy are talking 15" of water over the islands....................................
default_ohmy.png

The Beach line is bumper to bumper in to Orlando.........................

Already have everything tied up, looks bad for everyone but from Port St. Lucie north real bad people in Orlando it is going to be at its worst stay safe my fellow Floridians and boaters
Yes sir I'm ready. Hopefully we are good since I'm in east orlando

It just bumped north within the last five hours there saying west palm wont get hit as bad as before yaa but keeping a eye on this

I stopped to fill up this am on my way South to work and 90% of the people there were evacuees running from the storm headed N/W. .

It shouldnt be real bad on the West Coast , other than running out of fuel- its gonna be cut and dry unless Matthew decides to turn left. Oh yeah , and that crazy azz turn around stuff- I took some classes growing up that dealt with our specific weather in Fl, and Hurricans, They always said, a counter clockwise rotating mass , could not spin back inside itself and reform stronger
default_happy.png

Prepare for round 2 ,.
default_blink.png

Andy unless you have a twin sister pushing you........................

Never thought about that now did thy...........................

Well ready as I'm going to get house is all boarded up. Already having some nasty squall coming through. I'm only about 30 miles from daytona and Merritt island were they expect to make land fall and head north IF it turns we will see...all we can do is leave up to the man upstairs and hope for the best..

Latest posts

Back