Huntsville's Last Records Trial for 2013 November 30th Sat & December 1st Sun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry, we'll get some pictures and the results up ASAP. Paul was taking some the first day but he is out of town for work and David is scrambling to find a replacement for his Toaster (Scion) it turned into toast on his way home Sunday evening.

Terry, we'll get some pictures and the results up ASAP. Paul was taking some the first day but he is out of town for work and David is scrambling to find a replacement for his Toaster (Scion) it turned into toast on his way home Sunday evening.
Thats bad to hear about the Toaster. The tables must have got stuck in the roof top when they were suppost to pop out and burned the toast.

Martin that was hauling the mail for sure.

You must have drove your arrs off to get those #

Great job!!!

What eng was used for the F record? VAC HR RS size?

Prop?

The boats did all the work :p

F record was a VAC 91 and a 1667

My carbon JAE that i built a while back, theres pics on here somewhere..I ran the vac 45, had the NR ready to go in but never got to it, in testing both have run very close speeds..

Looks like the weather was a bit better then last year temp wise. Man it was cold last year.

Hey Doug. How fast did you get that puupy to go. Obviously better than at E-City since you have a picture holding the boat as having set a record. Still 10s? Man that water looks good! Wish I had gone now. I purchased the right batteries for the 6s mono now for the next SAW event. I am still learning how to be an AMP head..

You da man!!!!!

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey John,

Yes sir, 10s. Same set up I had on the boat for testing in Atlanta.

I watched the water all day Sat. then at dusk got a chance to run her through the traps. My fast pass was 92.898. Two way average 91.874.Not my best driving either. :wacko: :rolleyes:

Sunday I had plenty of time but it was clear that the batteries weren't up to the task. Like you I have some fresh fuel on the way and I'm looking forward to next season. :D

See you in the spring.

D.

These are the records that have been broken at Huntsville's Turkey Day Records Trial and applied for " NOT official until Doug approves the paperwork".

Jay and Mic Halbrehder Q Tunnel 2 Lap 24.856

Jay and Mic Halbrehder S Tunnel 2 Lap 23.630

Jay and Mic Halbrehder S Tunnel SAW 3.247 69.295mph

Martin Truex F Hydro 2 lap 16.177 (Fastest ever 1/3 mile)

Martin Truex D Hydro 2 lap 16.389

Stu Barr Twin Hydro Nitro 2 Lap 17.463

Lamar Huff / Michael Whitley P Mono 27.637

Doug Smock T Mono SAW 2.449 / 91.874 mph

Troy Hammons LSG36 Sport Hydro 2 Lap 18.563

TJ Hammons LSG36 Rigger 2Lap 18.810

TJ Hammons LSG 27 Rigger 2 Lap 19.830

Last edited by a moderator:
Back