huntsville SAW 2006 ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speakerboy

any one knows when the date is planned for the SAW in huntsville in April 2006 ?

might wanna come and see

Jerome

Jerome,

That is going to be quite a ride for you. What kind of boats will you be bringing to the competition?

-Carl,

Jerome it will be Arpound April 1st if you know Paul Wnstra he has been here before and can give you some tips. It would be great to meet you. Hope you can make it. You might also want to hold off and try our 2006 Internats in Evansville, IN it will be in conjunction with the full size unlimited Hydroplanes in June around the 16 -24 If you go to the first pinned post Mike has all of the information exact dates ect. on the Internats

begin of april would be good .as long as the water is not freezed up , i might bring my scale cat for a run , otherwise i come over just to meet and smel some boat fumes. . do I know paul ? he lives 25 minutes drive from me , since he owns that mac motor behind his leecraft that thing is wild .i think he might be the fastest nitro OB runner here in the Netherlands . he did built up a whiplash hydro with one of my zenoah motors inside we have lots of running time and we go way back .. lol . i will say hi !

begin of april .. check .. !

Jerome

Back