Huntsville Records Trial Nov 11 -13

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Like Sound quick corner . Show any pictures ?? :ph34r: what size of props did Julian run his RR 101 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
9 new records being sent to Doug Smock keeping you busy Doug. Keep you really busy for our next one November 25th Saturday and Sunday 26th Saturday will be 1/4 mile ovals and SAW and Sunday we will switch over to 1/3 mile oval and saw. Huntsville is the only club that has all 3 courses at the same site. Thank you City of Huntsville.

Bill,

David Hall has both the N and the P right? Is David going to try the "P" Straight Line record too?

-Carl,
Carl, a little clarification. In October we set both P and N 1/3 mile 2 lap, with a LYNX, but had to give up the N because of the new 27" rule. We didn't know about it. So I took that old LYNX I got from you and Mike (Several years ago) and cut 2.5" off the front. This weekend we got both the N and P 1/4 mile 2 lap. The P was with a LYNX and the N was with "Stubby" the 27" LYNX. Paul got the P HYDRO 1/4 mile 2 lap, he didn't bring his tunnel this weekend.. Also today we were able to get new 45T JAE to work with a MAC 84 in it and set the 1/4 mile F 2 lap.

You go David!!

Congratulations fellas!!

This records gig is beginning to be a J O B. ;)

Keep em coming!

Doug

9 new records being sent to Doug Smock keeping you busy Doug. Keep you really busy for our next one November 25th Saturday and Sunday 26th Saturday will be 1/4 mile ovals and SAW and Sunday we will switch over to 1/4 mile oval and saw. Huntsville is the only club that has all 3 courses at the same site. Thank you City of Huntsville.
I think Bill was trying to say Sunday will be 1/3 oval.

I Fixed it (Julian)

well the water was great when i arrived so i took the opportunity to run the Roadrunner immediately. started with a 18.30's and then leaned them a little more and set the record 17.1 seconds.

I have to thank Joe Warren for the great Roadrunner Twin, Motors, teaching me what to do and hear what the boat wants. I also want to thank Ralph Almirola (Mr Roadrunner) for building the best Twins Period. Mark Sholund your props are without questions The best in my book and i wont go any other way customer service and your prop work are always the best in the business thank you so much. Chuck Simmons, Jose Ortiz and Tom Foley thanks for keeping me motivated and telling me it can be done.

it was great way to end this year specially in the Twin class for me. Thanks to everyone that has helped me in anyway shape and form ;)

Julian

(DATES ARE WRONG ON THE PICTURES)

here are more Pictures Mark's Twin and Julian's Twin Face off. John Otto thanks for the technology Hobbes fuel its the best fuel.

Julian

(DATES ARE WRONG ON THE PICTURES)

Wow Like Sound quick corner . Show any pictures ?? :ph34r: what size of props did Julian run his RR 101 ?
He was running 1667 with a lot of pitch same as me.
:D more of pitch "like" cup 8.5" :p will be Chop" hop " :lol: If get 15.5 sec less so break record for" King" and Will Retire !!!
Allan i ran Mark Sholund 1667 at 6.4's all the way around and H667 6.15 COB and 7.50 T.E and set the Twin oval record when i was going in the 3rd time i was gonna run some ABC 2717 5.75 COB and T.E. (Top Secret) but the batteries on everyone's starter boxes went dead and we could not get the boat to fire so that ended the record trials plus the wind picked up really bad.

Julian

Congrats Julian on your Record! Nice Looking Boat. The weather man says Sunday will be a BLOW OUT!

You should know this boat it was your workhorse the unbeatable twin rigger.. Thank you joe for the kind words and yes record trials are done in Huntsville until after turkey day

Julian You got a Great Boat!! Take care it in the off season. Many more races to be ran in 2012.

Well if you missed the time trials this go around take a couple of weeks off, spend time with the family on Thanksgiving, go shopping on black Friday, and then plan to hit the lake! 1/4 mile oval will be run Sat the 25th and the we switch over to the 1/3 mile oval for Sunday the 26th. We will have SAW both days. This would be a great time to get out of the house and away from some of "those" family members you would like NOT to see. :D

Paul

Back