Huntsville Records Trial Nov 11 -13

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill,

David Hall has both the N and the P right? Is David going to try the "P" Straight Line record too?

-Carl,
Carl, a little clarification. In October we set both P and N 1/3 mile 2 lap, with a LYNX, but had to give up the N because of the new 27" rule. We didn't know about it. So I took that old LYNX I got from you and Mike (Several years ago) and cut 2.5" off the front. This weekend we got both the N and P 1/4 mile 2 lap. The P was with a LYNX and the N was with "Stubby" the 27" LYNX. Paul got the P HYDRO 1/4 mile 2 lap, he didn't bring his tunnel this weekend.. Also today we were able to get new 45T JAE to work with a MAC 84 in it and set the 1/4 mile F 2 lap.
congrats Professor!

NAaaaa, I am just comming down to be a speculator. Do not have anything to run yet. But I am working on it.

Charles

Hey David I'm planning to bring the P tunnel, P hydro(s), and something else I expect to the next record trials. Got to keep you on your toes you know! :D Now where is that order form for good weather...

Paul

NOVEMBER 11-13-2011 RECORDS TRIAL RESULTS

Julian Conde, Nitro Twin 1/4 mile oval 17.141 sec.

Walter Duarte, LSG36 Catamaran SAW 84.206 mph.

Bill Zuber, LSG Crackerbox 1/4 mile oval 49.062 sec.

Paul Traufler, P Hydro 1/4 mile oval 18.104 sec.

David Hall, N O/B Tunnel 1/4 mile oval 24.396 sec.

David Hall, P O/B Tunnel 1/4 mile oval 22.240 sec.

Congratulations fellas!!
thumbsup.gif

Doug
wavey.gif

Yes that cracker box was timed with a sun diai! :lol: This record was not so easy either (yes it was open) but poor Bill had a heck of a time to make 2 full laps! In the end he set the record!

Paul

Hey Doug, David Hall had the F Hydro record also, do not recall the time, I think it was in the 17.1 area.
Paul after Doug checked the math again we missed it by .08 (I think he said) mph. had to beat it by at least .25 mph. but we now have a 1/4" driveline in the boat and we will quit pitching the 1470's and 2717 props to the, as you say, lake gods. We should be able to push it now and get some good times.

Back