hughes hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Grant,

Never heard of a Hughes hydro. Hughey - yes. Can you provide us a picture, or some additional info, i.e. size, what engine size, etc ? CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey Jerry,

I'm thinking he has some kind of sport, maybe scale boat. Between you and I, I figure we have seen about all hulls around. Years and years of experience??? Har, Har!!! CHEERS!!! Bob

It was a shovel nose on ebay for sale Im guessing 12th scale maybe it was probably 70s vintage ,just the hull. Sold for around 30. I will c if i can get the pic over here some how

Thanks greg.. I know I'm new to the sport but MAN i like the vintage stuff. This is a great sight. U guys keep up the good work!!!!

Hughey-1.bmpEd Hughey made the round nose boat mostly out of foam. the center section was wood. The prop was threaded directly on to

the stub shaft. It came with a piece of hard wax you melted onto the threads of the shaft then screwed the prop on before it got hard again.

This same was later used on his riggers. The riggers came in three sizes. I had the 21.

Attachments

• Hughey-1.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back