HTB BOATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertDoak

Hey all....is the HTB boat still in business..I did a search and came up with a web site called ....precisionboatsracing.com but cant get to any contact info....and cant seem to find any info on our members area as well...or the manufacturer area....or am I just behind the ball on this...any info would be appreciated....thanks

The short answer is No. HTB boats is no more.

Molds were purchased. Said molds got damaged in a fire. Some of them were salvageable and some were not. You can get the Version 2 (HTB 360II) with a different top deck and cowl now from Bill Britton. He bought the rights to make this boat from the current HTB owner and is selling them as the "Hellion". They are nicely built and should do well. Im not sure of the status on the other models, there seems to be a bit of mystery as to the fate of all of the molds to be honest.

The Precision Boats reference you see is an old contact of some folks who used to sell the hulls as a distributor. They no longer sell the hulls.

the htb 40 tunnel hull is a very nice boat good handling and strong , can take a hard hit and keep going .....bob

Hi:
I have tried to enter the PRECISION BOATS page and I cannot get any response, no technical specification of the hulls ...
Where could I get that data and try to buy a HTB hull?

Ron Drake purchase the HTB molds and the Speedmaster business from mark hopper and had Andy Smith make the tunnel boats.then supposedly they got caught in the fire they were all destroyed Andy gave Ron drake alittle money but not everything drake had invested in the tunnels but then all the sudden Rick Glover owns the HTB business as he has the molds 🧐 I purchased the Speedmaster business from Ron drake.

from my understanding Rick Glover is trying to fix the molds that got damage from the fire and maybe produce them again. I’m not sure.
Contact him on Facebook at Rick Glover Cabinets.

Last edited:
Ron Drake purchase the HTB molds and the Speedmaster business from mark hopper and had Andy Smith make the tunnel boats.then supposedly they got caught in the fire they were all destroyed Andy gave Ron drake alittle money but not everything drake had invested in the tunnels but then all the sudden Rick Glover owns the HTB business as he has the molds 🧐 I purchased the Speedmaster business from Ron drake.
from my understanding Rick Glover is trying to fix the molds that got damage from the fire and maybe produce them again. I’m not sure.
Contact him on Facebook at Rick Glover Cabinets.
Hi Julián:
Thanks a lot...
I've already tried to contacting with Rick Glover ... let's see what happens ...

Back