How wide is an eagle sgx 80/90 twin cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,

The 80 SG cowl I have here is 5.93" at the widest point and 18.5" over all length. It is off my old SGX twin so it was trimmed to fit that boat.

If you can use it let me know.

Later

Twin SGX 67/80 is just under 6.5" Outside of Flange. Can be cut to a little under 6.0".

Twin SGX 90 is Just under 8" outside of flange. Can be cut to a little under 6.5"

It's a gas twin I've designed and building boat is 7.5" wide motors are 3.625" apart and 4.5" stagger I was hoping his 90 cowl would fit with a little modification

Matt

We have a new twin gas cowl set up for just the way you are building. It fits in the 7.5" wide tub. I does however taper down to 6.4" at the front, so if have a straight tub it would need a bit of modification in that area.

I've seen your new twin it looks sweet but I love the way your nitro cowls look however what's the cost on both cowls the gas twin an 90 twin also how much is your new gas twin if mine ends up being a goose egg ill be in the market

Matt

Back