HOT Sport .12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an update on Chuck,s Sport.12 Notre Dame. I was fortunate enough to have Chuck let me take it home a couple of weeks ago and raced it this past weekeng against some .12 riggers. It was only the second outing for the boat so each heat brought more changes. By the last heat it was getting really close and was running as good as it looks. This little boat is one awesome piece. Now we just need to get some more so we can have a vintage .12 class. Round noses only. Bill Wachtler
Nice!

So, is that the 27" hull?

Here is an update on Chuck,s Sport.12 Notre Dame. I was fortunate enough to have Chuck let me take it home a couple of weeks ago and raced it this past weekeng against some .12 riggers. It was only the second outing for the boat so each heat brought more changes. By the last heat it was getting really close and was running as good as it looks. This little boat is one awesome piece. Now we just need to get some more so we can have a vintage .12 class. Round noses only. Bill Wachtler
Nice!

So, is that the 27" hull?
Yes it is

Back