• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Hot shot 45 wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still looking for a Dumas Hot Shot Sprint .45? I have one that I built almost 30 Years ago but never finished it. It's completely build and just needs Paint, all parts are there, Futaba 4 Channel two Stick Radio with Servos, and a Brand new never run K&B 7.5cc Outboard motor with a Tune pipe, Titanium Connecting rod and sum porting done to the Piston Sleeve.

If you're still interested let me know what you are will to pay?

Are you still looking for a Dumas Hot Shot Sprint .45? I have one that I built almost 30 Years ago but never finished it. It's completely build and just needs Paint, all parts are there, Futaba 4 Channel two Stick Radio with Servos, and a Brand new never run K&B 7.5cc Outboard motor with a Tune pipe, Titanium Connecting rod and sum porting done to the Piston Sleeve.

If you're still interested let me know what you are will to pay?
Can you send me some pics ?

Back