Hot Pipe For 7/8 Header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Strange

Hey all, I am looking for contact info for a guy that was selling Hot Pipes made to fit 7/8 headers. I think his name was Daniel P?

I was running the Zip pipe with good results, but after breaking two of them racing this past weekend I want to try one of these.

Thanks, Tim

Yep, Daniel Place. Nice pipes, I've got one in 7/8" and one in 1".

If you've got a problem with breaking the Zippkits pipes, call Joe. There were some problems with some early ones and he took care of the people that had the issues.

I've got his phone number but not an e-mail address. If you need that I can PM it to you.

2013-09-01 09.07.31.jpg

I've heard Joe was good about backing up his pipes. I have some things to order anyway so I will check with him. Always have had great service at Zipkits.

If you have the number for Daniel Place...please PM it to me

Thanks, Tim

Just got off the phone with Daniel...nice guy! He should be getting my pipe welded up soon

He doesn't seem to make many ahead of time. I like the black myself but I'm thinking that I should have splurged for the ceramic coating. With just a pipe swap between the Zippkits pipe and his and keeping the same length I did notice a lot more power. Being the cheapskate that I normally am I was wondering if it was money well spent or not, it was! Nothing against the Zipplkits pipe as I've bought a lot of them and have one in my Jersey Skiff right now and know that others love them.

Just wanted to add...Daniel had my pipe welded up and I got by the weekend after I ordered it! Very nice looking pipe.

One question...I think when I was talking to Daniel he said to start the pipe at 13 1/2 inches. I plan to use this with a K30RZ (rear exhaust)...any suggestions on pipe length?

Everybody seems to start at 13-1/2" on gas boats. You may find that 12-3/4" might be more to the boats liking but you'll end up somewhere between here and there.

I've got his 1" pipe on my modded RCMK S 30cc.

Listen to Dan, he knows RCMK's and his pipes.

Back