Hope to run my 1/8 scale to day

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

If every thing goes well we will be running my 1/8 for the 1st time today. I re-primed it last night and started put her together, if todays test goes good should be ready for paint itn 2 weeks.

And yes i'm nervous, wish me luck.

If every thing goes well we will be running my 1/8 for the 1st time today. I re-primed it last night and started put her together, if todays test goes good should be ready for paint itn 2 weeks. And yes i'm nervous, wish me luck.
Good luck! im headed to the lake for a test today myself. I have a couple new props,looking for some more speed cant get enough speed.Have to be ready for the boys in St Louis tomorrow. Mike

no go, i couldn't get it running, then i broke a stater belt, i never heard of that happening, but it did, LHS doesn't have any so i'm headed to chicago tomorrow, hope we will have better luck.

That is the exact reason i have two starter belts on my race scale,, have seen them break and your stuck with no way to start your motor,, Well there is another way.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back