Homestead Model Boaters First Dist 3 Race Oct 14/15

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark U-5

Hey Mark,

It was absolutely pitiful to be mailed Baby Back rib bones that Randy & Jack had put in a red ant mound so there would be NOTHING left !!! Randy thought I wouldn't know where they came from - but the Vero Beach post mark sold him out - - Har, Har !!! Oh, the low life did include a menu to really rub it in. Har, Har !!! This was only one instance in the continuing Saga - - It ain't for the Faint of Heart !!!!!

Pickles, Cucumber, Cinderella, Squiddy ???? There is one previously named boater that has yet to be uncovered - - "Mad Dog" - - - a much more Manly description!!! Har, Har !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark U-5

Hey Mark,

It was absolutely pitiful to be mailed Baby Back rib bones that Randy & Jack had put in a red ant mound so there would be NOTHING left !!! Randy thought I wouldn't know where they came from - but the Vero Beach post mark sold him out - - Har, Har !!! Oh, the low life did include a menu to really rub it in. Har, Har !!! This was only one instance in the continuing Saga - - It ain't for the Faint of Heart !!!!!

Pickles, Cucumber, Cinderella, Squiddy ???? There is one previously named boater that has yet to be uncovered - - "Mad Dog" - - - a much more Manly description!!! Har, Har !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob
You guys wont be hungry for BBQ after I feed ya fresh sliced Pepperoni mixed throughout my roostertail all day. I got the prop sharpened and the pepperoni hanging perfectly so it comes off thin sliced. Sorry I have yet to work out the cracker thing they just get way to wet.

Last edited:
Hey Ron,

I tried very hard to keep my comment to myself - - but couldn't. OK, the Devil made me do it ---Isn't Pepperoni on crackers considered a SNACK ???? CHEERS !!! Bob

I knew it wouldnt take Bob long to get right into the mix! love that Lauterbach avitar!! all is quiet with Mr. cucumber, although it is past his bedtime. and I keep hearin' a Byrdpeep!! PEEP...PEEP....PEEP...........PEEP! :lol: Where ya'll stayin' in Miami?

Mark U-5

Just got through writing a lengthy report from Mike Allen on the NW scale post, go check it out

I'm like a "dirty politician" I'll start the mud slinging, then sit back and watch you'all take yourselves down???

And Mark, I told you, not to make me start in on you

Rick

Hey Ron,

I tried very hard to keep my comment to myself - - but couldn't. OK, the Devil made me do it ---Isn't Pepperoni on crackers considered a SNACK ???? CHEERS !!! Bob

Its only a snack when done in moderation, if you just keep gettin fed for 4 full rounds yer bound to get full :D

I really wish my Scale was running good enough to lead all the time, I just can't seem to get good reliable consistancy out of it at this point.

Hey Ron,

Yep, 4 rounds of pepperoni will definitely fill the guys following up. Har, Har !!! I went out to the LSMBC race at the Hawg Stop, Saturday to have a looks see and shoot the bull with some old Friends. There were only 3 Scale boats - - I'll have to start working on that and get the numbers up some. Bad news - - zero Sport 40s.

Candyman,

I liked the Lauderbach Avitar also, thought I'd Honor the Man with a little exposure. He was one GREAT Craftsman.

Rick,

Nice report on Mike's Pac NW exploits - I enjoyed it. Now I see that your the one that starts it, drags me in, then walks away. I have your number Mate !!!!! Har, Har !!! I'll just have to be careful whom I pick on.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Im not a club member, but I wanna watch. Where is the park from I-95 Ft.Lauderdale?

Im not a club member, but I wanna watch. Where is the park from I-95 Ft.Lauderdale?

Be glad to have you come out!

Take I-95 towards Miami to exit 12 US 441 South / SR-9 South, Merge onto 9 South for 2.8 mi TL onto NW 27th Ave / Unity Blvd for 1.4 mi, TR onto NW 119th St / Gratigny Rd / FL-924 W. Continue to follow 924 W .09 mi Take ramp toward NW 42nd Ave / NW 37th Ave / Opa Locka for .03 mi, TL onto LeJune-Douglas Expy for .01 mi, TR onto E 65th St / Gratigny Rd for .06 Look for Amelia Earhart Park and turn in going to the back. You should see all the canopies and wont be able to miss it at that point.

Hope to see you there!

Ron

Latest posts

Back