Homestead Model Boaters First Dist 3 Race Oct 14/15

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to stay quite however......

Candyboy :D is putting words into my mouth that were never said. I was out front so I didnt have anyone to slow me down or anyone to have pass on the outside :p

Cucumber, sorry but it sounds like someone has thrown lettuce on top of the cucumber so since the salad is already being prepared I guess I will pile on some Pepperoni :lol:

Pickles, you can bet I will be bringing it and "You can take that to the bank" like someone famous said :blink:

If anyone wants desert after the salad is gone there will be plenty of Candy to be had B) .

Last edited:
Stirring up trouble is sorta like tossing up a good salad. :lol: Too bad cinderella doesn't want to jump in on this party! He is gearing up for the big one out west or he too would be bustin' on the U-4 twins! I know a fella that is going to show the salad boys how a U-4 should be driven!! AHOY CAPTAIN!!! :lol:

Mark U-5

Don't make me get started on you Mark!!!!!!!

DONE

You know who

AHOY CAPTAIN!!!

Not gonna go there, your safe Perry!!!!

Rick
Dont mess with the Captain!!!!! Then your messing with PAPA DOG !!!!!!! and that would be a whole case of whoop a-- smart move Rick :eek:

Don't make me get started on you Mark!!!!!!!

DONE

You know who

AHOY CAPTAIN!!!

Not gonna go there, your safe Perry!!!!

Rick
Dont mess with the Captain!!!!! Then your messing with PAPA DOG !!!!!!! and that would be a whole case of whoop a-- smart move Rick :eek: :ph34r:
i think iam gonna CD this Scale event should be a riot..... :ph34r:

OK! Couldn't stay away from this one. You know where the best salad comes from? Charlie's Girl Restaurant in Seattle, WA. So based on the remarks made on this page I plan to leave the Miss Tri-Cities and the Mark & Pak home and run the "salad boat". The veteran of them all: "CHARLIE'S GIRL" Picco engine and all the fixins. Watch out Big Dogs, Little Dogs and all kinds of Dogs she's comin through.

Perry

well, there ya go Dist.3 scale "peeps", you heard it here first......He is gonna run the "salad boat"!! Do you notice how Dist.3 scale guys talk about food as much as they talk about racin'?! :p Miami should be a blast, the concourse should be called the "salad cup"! or "salad bowl"!

Mark U-5

I thaught I heard a Byrd peep!

YES MARK AND PERRY SHORTY'S HERE WE COME,SO DONT MAKE ANY PLANS FOR SATURDAY DAY NIGHT AS THE CUCUMBER AND THE PICKLE ARE GOING AND SO IS THE THE CANDY MAN AND THE CAPTAIN,I THINK I HEARD SOMETHING,WAS THAT A "PEEP'

Shorty's.....now that is music to my ears!! someone give Bob a call and tell him to catch a redeye from Texas! Can squidy come too?? :unsure: lol!!

Mark U-5

Guys better bring me back a shorty's bbq plate of ribs and fixens or none of you will make the third heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CINDERELLA HAS SPOKEN(where and how in the he-- did i get that name) <_<

Mike Allen;

Get in touch with Bob Johnson, and see what kind of left overs come out of Shorty's????

He was sent left overs, in the mail from Randy Haygood and Jackson once.

I STILL SAY SCRUBY's we attended lunch services at Shorty's during the NATS

DON'T MAKE ME GET STARTED ON YOU RICK!!!

Mark, Please!!!!

do you have that second boat wound up yet???

I'm gonna start calling you, pickles, with as long as it takes you to do Sh$t

Yeh, it's me

Pickles, you are absolutely correct!! Rick is Just mad because he is not a professional like we are!! We dont like shoddy workmanship, that is why it takes us a little longer. Not to worry grasshopper,we take you under our wing. right Mike? :D As far as the new boat goes, you will see it soon enough little grasshopper. :lol: Looks like Pickles,Cinderella, and myself are making an executive decision!! SHORTY'S!! :lol:

Mark U-5

Maybe I'll drive, and you'all can kiss my butt!!!!

Your right, I'm not a professional, just a perfectionist, just ask Mikey.

As far as shoddy workmanship? Your right, it's shoddy, and slow!

SCRUBY's BEEEE----OCH

Don't have to warm anything up, it's always ready to go, I don't have to prepare it, and sweet talk it into a road trip, they have already been there!!

And there not afraid of Miami either!

And there not afraid of Miami either!

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd be safe 1100 miles away - - BUT - - I've been drug into the Slam.

Mike - - you don't want anything from Shorty's sent by Randy - - they put the rib bones in an ant pile before mailing from Vero - - not even a morsel for an Old Boat Sailor. Luckily we have a good BBQ joint here in La Porte - Hoppie's !!! I was there last night grazin' on BBQ after the LSMBC race at the Hawg Stop, while you - FLORIDA Boys were only DREAMIN' about BBQ.

Get those "Hanger Queens" into the water Guys, and have some Baby Backs & Chicken for me - - - No MAILINGS, Randy !!!! Har, Har !!! I'll be with you in spirit, but won't be arriving on a "red eyed" jet Plane. especially if It flies into Ft. Lauderdale Intl - - RIGHT Captain ???? Once Perry and I engage in shootin' the Bull, we lose track of almost all else !!!! Inside Joke - Right Perry !!!

RUN FAST, turn RIGHT !!!! SHORTY'S RULES !!!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Bob, I thaught since we were talking "Bull", and pickles mentioned Shorty's, that I would get you into the mix. I heard about the "leftovers" sent to you. :D

Mark U-5

Latest posts

Back