Holes in transom...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6cuda6

Hi guy's sorry for all the question [naw just want to keep you on your toes :) ]....just wondering if you all run a seal on the rudder bracket for the rudder rod??? This hull has drain holes in the outer hull sections but i think the hole for the rudder rod is to big and if the boat wasn't moving it would swamp.....opinions???? thanks, Dean

ps: i didn't get one with the boat and it was dissassembled when i got it [shipping] so i don't know if it ever had one???

[yah this would be easier if i had a digital camera :(

6cuda6 said:
Hi guy's sorry for all the question [naw just want to keep you on your toes :) ]....just wondering if you all run a seal on the rudder bracket for the rudder rod??? This hull has drain holes in the outer hull sections but i think the hole for the rudder rod is to big and if the boat wasn't moving it would swamp.....opinions???? thanks, Dean
ps: i didn't get one with the boat and it was dissassembled when i got it [shipping] so i don't know if it ever had one???

[yah this would be easier if i had a digital camera  :(

96453[/snapback]

Dean

I leave mine open and run drain holes. Runs dry even after a bad launch it will pull itself up on the plane and dry out. Just check you have enough bouyancy so that when it does stop in the middle it wont sink.

Good to ba answering you for a change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back