HOBART 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All motel rooms in Indiana are non-smoking as we found out. I know that Stu and I both requested smoking rooms at the Red Roof Inn but found out once we got there that there's no such thing or the law had been recently enacted.

All motel rooms in Indiana are non-smoking as we found out. I know that Stu and I both requested smoking rooms at the Red Roof Inn but found out once we got there that there's no such thing or the law had been recently enacted.
Like that's a bad thing.

As long as they don't close the Sport 40 II entries before I get registered . Airline tickets are paid for and room booked. Now I just need to figure out where to get some Torco fuel back there

Still need to find a non smoking room mate that wants to split the room.
What % fuel do you have a taste for, I can bring it to Hobart. LMK

How much? Give me your #s on the fuel you would like.

Anyone else that may need fuel at Hobart, please LMK.
LMK?

As long as they don't close the Sport 40 II entries before I get registered . Airline tickets are paid for and room booked. Now I just need to figure out where to get some Torco fuel back there

Still need to find a non smoking room mate that wants to split the room.
What % fuel do you have a taste for, I can bring it to Hobart. LMK

How much? Give me your #s on the fuel you would like.

Anyone else that may need fuel at Hobart, please LMK.
LMK?
Hey Eric,

I need to quit using the text abbreviations, been talkin to my kids too much!

Let me know if you need fuel for Hobart and what mix you would like. You can have

any % nitro, with any % oil, and castor if you what it also. It's Morgan synthetic oil,

made for model engines. Just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure feels like it here in Hoosier land! mid 90s all week and less than 1" of rain in almost two months!

Hi,

a friend off mine, needs the 2012 Hobbart Rc boat race entry form

please, can you give me a link

thanks in addvance

lionel

The entry form got posted yesterday on rcracingevents.com. I was not able to get the "T-Shirt" order form to work. If you would like additional shirts, please add to entry form at $15/shirt. Entry comes with one shirt. Many people forget to give me size. PLEASE NOTE SIZE ON FORM! Fees are a little higher this year. Shirts will cost us more and I would like to try to pay some $ back to Jim Herrick for the cost of the retrieve boats that he bought.

Thanks,

Stu

The entry form got posted yesterday on rcracingevents.com. I was not able to get the "T-Shirt" order form to work. If you would like additional shirts, please add to entry form at $15/shirt. Entry comes with one shirt. Many people forget to give me size. PLEASE NOTE SIZE ON FORM! Fees are a little higher this year. Shirts will cost us more and I would like to try to pay some $ back to Jim Herrick for the cost of the retrieve boats that he bought.

Thanks,

Stu
Stu let's also "pass the hat" at the race to take up collections for Jim, I thought those boats were bought by the city.......

Thanks,

Stu
Stu let's also "pass the hat" at the race to take up collections for Jim, I thought those boats were bought by the city.......
Don,

He bought those two original boats and donated them to city. I think we will generate enough at this point to pay him back.

Stu

Thanks,

Stu
Don,

He bought those two original boats and donated them to city. I think we will generate enough at this point to pay him back.

Stu
Well if not please be sure to let us know so we can make it happen. Jim and Janet are super people, their generosity and support of the race is nothing short of amazing. :)

Airline tickets, room booked, race entry all done. Now just need to firm up table space ,starter gear ,and shade for me and my Sport 40.

Back