HOBART 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a bunch Mike. I'm looking into having Torco 60% drop shipped somewhere there . If I can't make that happen does anyone have 60% with Klotz KL-101 in the area, or something with an oil package simmilar to Klotz KL-101? I like he ratio of Castor to synthetic they use. I never understood why people would add castor to a premixed fuel, I prefer to get the oil package with the preferred ratios right from the oil supplier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will John Otto bring 2 gallons 60% for me How much will I pay him at Hobart ? let me know thanks

Contact John as I see that he's signed up already. The last time I saw him at the race he was unloading cases of fuel out of his truck but it doesn't hurt ot make sure that he has some for you there Allan.

Techonology 60 percent with 16 Percent oil or 18 percent oil with a Little KLOTZ is Excellent fuel. John will be at Hobart!!!!!

Thanks a bunch Mike. Im looking into having Torco 60% drop shipped somewhere there . If I cant make that happen does anyone have 60% with Klotz KL-101 in the area, or something with an oil package simmilar to Klotz KL-101? I like he ratio of Castor to synthetic they use. I never understood why people would add castor to a premixed fuel, I prefer to get the oil package with the preferred ratios right from the oil supplier.
Hey Eric, Kelly PM'ed me about this last night.  If you guys can get me an address in hobart to ship the fuel to thats no issue.  Or, if there is anyone semi close to the Cedar Rapids, IA  area that is going, I can try my best to get a case to them and bring to you guys.  Anyone close to me here going and willing to truck a case of fuel along to help Eric and Kelly out?  Just keep me posted guys if I can help you out in anyway.

Thanks a bunch Mike. Im looking into having Torco 60% drop shipped somewhere there . If I cant make that happen does anyone have 60% with Klotz KL-101 in the area, or something with an oil package simmilar to Klotz KL-101? I like he ratio of Castor to synthetic they use. I never understood why people would add castor to a premixed fuel, I prefer to get the oil package with the preferred ratios right from the oil supplier.
Hey Eric, Kelly PM'ed me about this last night. If you guys can get me an address in hobart to ship the fuel to thats no issue. Or, if there is anyone semi close to the Cedar Rapids, IA area that is going, I can try my best to get a case to them and bring to you guys. Anyone close to me here going and willing to truck a case of fuel along to help Eric and Kelly out? Just keep me posted guys if I can help you out in anyway.
Rodney,

I live about 20 miles from Hobart.

I will be at the race.

I can get it there if you ship it to me.

LMK

Jerry

Paul, I plan to, but thats not set in stone yet. Either way sounds like we can get something figured out here. Ill PM Kelly back tonight and go from there. Thanks guys!!

Booked my flight to Chicago(actually my wife booked the flight, I haven't a clue how to book flights on-line). Also purchased a flight insurance plan. At my age, I don't buy green bananas.

JD

I'm holding off on entering right now as I'm trying to get a boat that's yet to get wet running this week. It's been sitting in the shop for about 2 years now and can't see taking just 2 boats along.

Back