HOBART 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stu I wonder that where will I get registration form for entry classes? let me know thanks Allan

Allan, Stu said that the entry form should be online by mid-June but didn't say where. My guess would be on the www.rcracingevents.com website. I'll see you there one way or another. It was nice to meet you there last year.

Gary Preusse booked our room. Gary requesed first floor, next to an outside exit. At our age, we need to save our energy for racing not going up flights of stairs.

JD

Sounds like JD needs to spend less time at the lake, more in the gym and more money on Grecian Formula :p

Would love to go but my time off and traveling funds are already overdrawn for the year with other events :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like JD needs to spend less time at the lake, more in the gym and more money on Grecian Formula :p

Would love to go but my time off and traveling funds are already overdrawn for the year with other events :(
You must tweet allot too, why is it we must know your every thought !
LMAO :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvIFBeRy8U0
I watched this vid 2 times till I saw Ray sitting in the tree blowing on the sax..... very tweet Raymond

You must tweet allot too, why is it we must know your every thought !
LMAO :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvIFBeRy8U0
I watched this vid 2 times till I saw Ray sitting in the tree blowing on the sax..... very tweet Raymond
Wrong, that's me and you in the balcony and the end. :D Ok, back on topic, I'll be there, one of the best races of the season. ;)

I have the paper work from Stu in hand yes sport 40 will run. Stu will be posting the flyer soon after the Nats

Eric, you're going to love this place! Easy to get to and right smack dab in the middle of the city. It's an experience that you'll never forget as they really roll out the welcome mat. I don't know of any other race in the US that is anywhere near what this one is as you'll leave impressed. Stu and his crew work their tails off to put on this event and the city itself shows their support.

For a big airport, probably O'Hare in Chicago. It's next to I-294 so you'd take that south to I-94 then east to (I think) Exit 15, the Route 6/51 south to Truck Route 51 (Front Street) which will run you right up to Lake George. You'd see the lake right in front of you but go left for a block as it's easier to get down to it. From O'Hare it's probably a 45 minute to 1 hour drive.

Whoo Hoo room booked! Will need some help with a table and possible borrow a starter. Is there someone I can ship some fuel to that can have it at the lake for me? If not I can will call UPS. Also anyone want to share a room I booked a room with 2 double beds. Also confirm that O'Hare is the right airport it looks like Midway is closer? Going to book the flight next. Hey who's in charge of pointing me to good micro breweries when I get there ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back