Hmmm..... What's this?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations and success to all knights and Grim Aquacraft team for this project of VS1, I do not think I will wait much to order it in backorder, then configure it to have it ready to run in the next sport B WTC 2009, here I already have about 5 guys who want anxiously.

A great welcome from South America

Congratulations and success to all knights and Grim Aquacraft team for this project of VS1, I do not think I will wait much to order it in backorder, then configure it to have it ready to run in the next sport B WTC 2009, here I already have about 5 guys who want anxiously.
A great welcome from South America
well all i have to say is thankyou all i have been waiting for a good all around stock .21 tunnel to race. but what about ts3 i also have been waiting for a good all around mod .21 boat also so if some one could enlighten me

thanks

Yea know.. bottom line guys. We realy have to thank Russ and AquaCraft for this boat. Without his/there support it could have never happend.
Thanks man...

Three Cheers for Russ...and AquaCraft Models..

Hip Hipp

Grim
Thank You!!!!! Grim Russ and AquaCraft. This will help use huge. The Leyde race team has got one on BO .

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
This hull was designed for either the IMPBA Sport 20 Tunnel Class or the NAMBA Stock 20 Tunnel Class. As has been noted, the design had done very well in those categories. I ran one in 2002 and won the District 8 Championship series in Stock 20 Tunnel Class. Mike Zaborowski designed a bigger tunnel, the Nemesis, for modified 3.5 engines.

JD

This hull was designed for either the IMPBA Sport 20 Tunnel Class or the NAMBA Stock 20 Tunnel Class. As has been noted, the design had done very well in those categories. I ran one in 2002 and won the District 8 Championship series in Stock 20 Tunnel Class. Mike Zaborowski designed a bigger tunnel, the Nemesis, for modified 3.5 engines.
JD
Thanks Jerry!

John

Grim;
Is it possible to set this up as an FE?
I'm not Grim, but basically any tunnel can be set up as a FE and I think a few "What's This?" tunnels have been run EPed.

JD
Hummm? I think J.D. nailed it. With a slight modifacation to the center section ect.. , while building this hull from patterns, it would defineatly lend it's self quite well to F.E. use.

If you bought and built the original "VS 1" kit from P.S.R.P. and saved your "part's tree's" you are good to go. Russ and Mike, introducing this hull back into this sport is showing

that Aqua craft not only supports the R.T.R., but also the serious racers as well. A BIG THANK YOU.

Wayne...

Thank you Wayne..VERY MUCH...

More to come in the future.. trust me us that..

Grim

so now looks like a good time to sell my s1 i cant afford nitro any more !the last call i made raw nitro was $75.00 a gallon the boat will be sitting for a long time. mine is one of the firstt built #006 mike good luck with the new one!!!!!

allen amick

Last edited:
so now looks like a good time to sell my s1 i cant afford nitro any more !the last call i made raw nitro was $75.00 a gallon the boat will be sitting for a long time. mine is one of the firstt built #006 mike good luck with the new one!!!!!allen amick
Allen

No doub't about it, the price of fuel will go up. I payed 21 buck's for a gallon of the Pro Mix 45% Wild Cat fuel at the L.H.S. yesterday, and was told the price would increase by $5.

If I were forturnate enough to own a 1969 Boss 429 Mustang, and gas was $$$$ a gallon, would it be a hanger queen? Not mine. I would give it a squirt, and go for a cruze mann...

Wayne...

the local hobby shop in my area , they sell mostly cars ,airplanes and heli's. the most type fuel they carry is 20-30%nitro or lower.we come talking about boat the are lost as in nutshell.they could not believe that we run 50-70% nitro in our boats,even so its hard to get around here.so we have to make our own fuels,and some of around here just cant afford it any more.

allen

the local hobby shop in my area , they sell mostly cars ,airplanes and heli's. the most type fuel they carry is 20-30%nitro or lower.we come talking about boat the are lost as in nutshell.they could not believe that we run 50-70% nitro in our boats,even so its hard to get around here.so we have to make our own fuels,and some of around here just cant afford it any more.allen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My new VS-1 is sitting here waiting for me to mount the motor and letr rip. Awesome work THANKS AquaCraft.......Russ And Grim for a fine ride......................

No problem Mikey; you deserve it with all the help you provided at the Nats.

Have fun!

Russ

the local hobby shop in my area , they sell mostly cars ,airplanes and heli's. the most type fuel they carry is 20-30%nitro or lower.we come talking about boat the are lost as in nutshell.they could not believe that we run 50-70% nitro in our boats,even so its hard to get around here.so we have to make our own fuels,and some of around here just cant afford it any more.allen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My new VS-1 is sitting here waiting for me to mount the motor and letr rip. Awesome work THANKS AquaCraft.......Russ And Grim for a fine ride......................

Mikey

You are one "hard working" lucky dude. Im with Aldana, take some pic's and post them if you can. What are you going to power this baby with? OS XM or KB SS.

Wayne

Latest posts

Back