History on Budweiser T6

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the topic of the Bud T-6. Does anyone have clear pics of the bottom. I'm painting my scale in 2 weeks and I need to see what all is black underneath. I went through some and I can't tell if the bottom of the skis are black.

Also where do the small Buds go on the 02 Bud. Thanks.

Does anyone have clear pictures of where the small BUD goes on the 02. I've seen one with one on the inside left sponson and I've seen some with no small BUD lettering. I'm painting Saturday. Any help would be awesome.

Inside the sponsons near the top almost in the middle between the ram wing and the cockpit spar. Actually maybe just a little closer to the spar.

Last edited by a moderator:
At times I saw on the video of race footage where I could only see one on the left sponson. Other races I could see it had both.

I got some detailed pics from Harry last week. His show only 1 bud on the left sponson. So that's what I went with. It's painted and ready for assembly.

The think I couldn't tell is which boat was running the T5 or T6. All the video I have from 2002 is kinda grainy. Glad Harry straightened it out

Latest posts

Back