• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hi jacker needed for 3.5cc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Cutting

Hi all I need 1 more hi jacker to suit a 3.5cc K&B project I have 2 just need a third. Colours don't bother me. Based in Sydney Australia any assistance would be appreciated. I attached a couple of photos of the 2 I already have. Needed for a triple rig in the future

IMAG1383.jpg

IMAG1316.jpg

Wayne the purple gold one is your old one. And Dan yes the blue and black one is your old one. Doesn't take long to get to Australia. Matt being in Australia a phone call is a little difficult has John got a website or an email

I didn't see it. Is otto in hobart? Prolly need to email him, he'll go dig in the trailer.

I will be at Hobart if I see one for sale I will pick one up. If is for an os do you still want it or only k&b

Dan only want the K&B ones please. If you see one grab it and ill fix you up through paypal . If not there's a fellow over that seems to think he may have one in storage. But anything is appreciated

Latest posts

Back