Hi-Jack Outboard Motor Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the mounting hole the same as a k/b mount. the 4 hole that bolt to the tramson?

Yes it is.

Capt Vic

Vic,

Came in this week. I love it, Nice work. Sure is gonna look good on my tunnel. Thanks for getting shipped out fast.

Hey Tim;

At hte moment I'm doing a run of 7.5 mounts. I'm down to the last 15 3.5 mounts, so I'll be doing another run of those next. While I'm doing the 3.5 run I'll modify the program and create a mount specificaly for the OS.

Capt Vic

Hey Tim;

At hte moment I'm doing a run of 7.5 mounts. I'm down to the last 15 3.5 mounts, so I'll be doing another run of those next. While I'm doing the 3.5 run I'll modify the program and create a mount specificaly for the OS.

Capt Vic
Any idea on cost?

Tim

Hey Tim;

Capt Vic
PM Sent

I would like a red and gold mount for a 3.5 ???

Hello,

I do not have any red/gold 3.5cc hi-jacks. I do have 1 black/gold and several green/gold if that would work instead. $45 dollars plus shipping (please let me know your location so I may figure shipping costs for you) But generally it is $5 USPS Priority Mail to the continental United States, more for international.

Thanks,

Capt Vic

Cap, did you see my PM from last week? I was looking for a Black & Gold or Red & Gold 3.5 mount to go along with the 7.5 mount I ordered a while back.

Tim

OK, Now I'm out of Black & Gold!!

But I still have some Green & Gold availible.

Capt Vic

Hello Jay;
It looks like I missed this!! I apologize. Yes, I have these in stock if you are still interested.

Capt Vic

Back