Hi-Jack Outboard Motor Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3.5 mount is 1.980 wide. I just take a skim cut off 2" bar to get a nice machined finish.

Capt Vic

Hi Capt vic. I would like to order a red one for a 3.5. I live in fl if you could let me know the total i will pay-pal you today. Thanks Rich Junker.

Hello Rich;

I don't have a red one. I do have Green & Gold, and Black & Gold, and Bare aluminum.

$45.00 and $4.95 for Priority Mail. Paypal is [email protected]

If you are not sure of the color I can email you some pictures to help.

Thanks again

Capa Vic

Hi Capt Vic

Hope you havn't forgotten me. I am still waiting for an offer for a 3.5 Hi Jack shipped to Norway.

Best regards

Jan Erik

Hi Capt Vic

Hope you havn't forgotten me. I am still waiting for an offer for a 3.5 Hi Jack shipped to Norway.

Best regards

Jan Erik

Hey Jan;

I sent this reply on 8-24-09. Maybe a spam filter got it or something.

Hello Jelys;

I have Black & Gold and Green & Gold or non anodized.

shipping is;

Express $25.00

Priority $7.10

First Class $5.00

Parcel Post $4.90

My pay pal address is the same as my email, vic_spm@sbc global.net

Pick the shipping method of your choice and add it to the $45.00 for the mount.

Thanks again

Capt Vic

How much trouble would It be for you to make one of these for a gas OB leg?

Thanks,

Derrick
Hey Derrik;

It would be a real BIG deal. Starting from design and programing, tooling and fixturing, and then do a run big enough to get the cost resonable. It costs alot more to make 1 than to make 50.

I'm working on a gear drive lower for gas engines. And I'll design a mount for that at the same time.

Capt Vic

Hi Capt Vic

Best regards

Jan Erik

Hey Jan;

I sent this reply on 8-24-09. Maybe a spam filter got it or something.

Hello Jelys;

I have Black & Gold and Green & Gold or non anodized.

shipping is;

Express $25.00

Priority $7.10

First Class $5.00

Parcel Post $4.90

My pay pal address is the same as my email, vic_spm@sbc global.net

Pick the shipping method of your choice and add it to the $45.00 for the mount.

Thanks again

Capt Vic
Ok Capt Vic

I would like to order one Green & Gold.

Could you send it Priority please.

I will give you further info in an email and transfer the money.

Best regards

Jan Erik

Hello Jan;

I sent you an email with paypal info.

Thanks again

Capt Vic

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a previous posting with incorrect shipping cost. I will honor that previous shipping price but I would like to inform everyone of this if you plan on purchasing a 3.5 hijack from me:

I ship USPS Priority mail to everywhere. Within the Continental US it is $5 for 1 hijack, $8 for 2+ and price goes up according to weight

International shipping charges: On average the cost is approx $27 for 1 pound (depending on location) to ship one hijack priority mail. The price varies according to location. Things got mixed up and I quoted a price of $7.10 Priority mail to Norway. Actual cost is $27. My mistake so I will honor that cost. But I wanted to correct myself and let everyone know a generalized cost to ship a hijack. Please email me for exact location shipping costs.

Thanks,

Capt Vic

I have 3.5 Hi-Jack outboard mounts availible in several color combinations.

$45.00 and shipping

No fee for Paypal

I also have a couple 7.5 Hi-Jacks in Red & Gold

$65.00 and shipping

I'll ship anywhere in the world.

Thanks agian

Capt Vic
I would like a 3.5 mount in black/gold please.

I will send paypal payment of 50.00

Thanks ,Mike

There was a previous posting with incorrect shipping cost. I will honor that previous shipping price but I would like to inform everyone of this if you plan on purchasing a 3.5 hijack from me:

I ship USPS Priority mail to everywhere. Within the Continental US it is $5 for 1 hijack, $8 for 2+ and price goes up according to weight

International shipping charges: On average the cost is approx $27 for 1 pound (depending on location) to ship one hijack priority mail. The price varies according to location. Things got mixed up and I quoted a price of $7.10 Priority mail to Norway. Actual cost is $27. My mistake so I will honor that cost. But I wanted to correct myself and let everyone know a generalized cost to ship a hijack. Please email me for exact location shipping costs.

Thanks,

Capt Vic
Hello Capt Vic

Everybody can make a mistake. I will pay you what it cost to ship to Norway. So the extra $20 is on its way.

Best regards

Jan Erik

I have 2 of your 3.5 and 2 of your 7.5 hi-jacks.

I would love another 3.5 jack plate to use on a lynk, if you have one.

The boat is green and white. Green and black or clear aluminium would be great.

BtunnelJK.jpg

I have Green & Gold or Black & Gold.

Let me know which one you would like.

I can send pictures if you want them.

Capt Vic

Capt Vic,

I am interested in one of your 3.5 Hi-Jack motor mount. Do you have any available? Also shipping cost to Abbotsford, British Columbia. Canada. V3G 1H6. Thank You Sir!

Neal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Capt Vic,

Priority Mail International @ 10.95 (6-10days) works for me. Please let me know if this works for your packing. Thank You.

Neal

Hi Capt Vic,

Priority Mail International @ 10.95 (6-10days) works for me. Please let me know if this works for your packing. Thank You.

Neal
Hey Neal;

The 1-3/4" dimension is little tight. The boxes that I have them packed in are 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 3-1/2". The mount itself is 1-1/2" There would be no room for packing material. If you would like to take the responsibility of damage in shipping I'll do it. But the mount will be touching top and bottom of the USPS supplied box.

Hmmm.

Let me know what you think.

Capt Vic

Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00

USPS-supplied Priority Mail small flat-rate box 5 3/8" x 8 1/2" X 1 3/4" Maximum weight 4 pounds.

Latest posts

Back