Hi-Jack Outboard Motor Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Capt,

thanks for clarifying that up. I will paypal you 19.00 + 45 for the 3.5 mount and shipping cost. Thank You.

Neal

Hi Capt Vic,

Priority Mail International @ 10.95 (6-10days) works for me. Please let me know if this works for your packing. Thank You.

Neal
Hey Neal;

The 1-3/4" dimension is little tight. The boxes that I have them packed in are 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 3-1/2". The mount itself is 1-1/2" There would be no room for packing material. If you would like to take the responsibility of damage in shipping I'll do it. But the mount will be touching top and bottom of the USPS supplied box.

Hmmm.

Let me know what you think.

Capt Vic

Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00

USPS-supplied Priority Mail small flat-rate box 5 3/8" x 8 1/2" X 1 3/4" Maximum weight 4 pounds.

Hey Neal;

I have 2 color schemes availible. Green & Gold or Black & Gold. Which one would you like?

Thanks

Vic

Hi Capt Vic,

You beat me to it, lol. I have sent the amount of $US64 to your account. I will take Black/Gold please!

Cheers,

Neal

There was a previous posting with incorrect shipping cost. I will honor that previous shipping price but I would like to inform everyone of this if you plan on purchasing a 3.5 hijack from me:

I ship USPS Priority mail to everywhere. Within the Continental US it is $5 for 1 hijack, $8 for 2+ and price goes up according to weight

International shipping charges: On average the cost is approx $27 for 1 pound (depending on location) to ship one hijack priority mail. The price varies according to location. Things got mixed up and I quoted a price of $7.10 Priority mail to Norway. Actual cost is $27. My mistake so I will honor that cost. But I wanted to correct myself and let everyone know a generalized cost to ship a hijack. Please email me for exact location shipping costs.

Thanks,

Capt Vic
Hello Capt Vic

Everybody can make a mistake. I will pay you what it cost to ship to Norway. So the extra $20 is on its way.

Best regards

Jan Erik
Hi Capt Vic

The Hi Jack arrived today. What a nice piece of machinery! You are a real professional. Highly recommended. Keep up with the good work. This hobby needs men like you. I might come back another day for a 7.5 version if you start making them again.

Best regards

Jan Erik

Hi Capt.Vic,

I am interested in your Hi-Jack 3.5 mount. I need 2 in any color. Shipping to Bangkok 10220, Thailand.

Thank you.

DR

Hi Capt.Vic,

I am interested in your Hi-Jack 3.5 mount. I need 2 in any color. Shipping to Bangkok 10220, Thailand.

Thank you.

DR

Hey DR, I like your avitar!

The mounts are $45.00 each and shipping to Bangcock is $17.00 for 1st class or $29.25 for priority. Paypall address is [email protected]

Choose which shipping you would like and add it to the mounts.

I think these will be the first ones that I shipped to Thailand!

Thanks again

Capt Vic

Hi Capt_Vic,

Thank you, I paypal you totally 119.25USD for 2 mounts with Priority shipping. Shipping to my Paypal address.

I hope to be the first guy to have this great mount in Thailand too..LOL.

Thank you very much

DR

I hope to be the first guy to have this great mount in Thailand too..LOL.

Thank you very much

DR

DR, how strong is RC boating in Thailand?
Hi Ub Hauled,

RC boating is not strong here. Almost are gas deep-v. Only some guy run nitro and most of them run homemade 3.5 outboard tunnel . Gas and Nitro are separated we did not play togeather. Only me run Deep-v, Outrigger, Hydro and tunnel. I try to promote rc boating but still not success. Because we are lacking of all rc boat supply here. But we joint every Sunday.

sad story...

DR

Hi Ub Hauled,

RC boating is not strong here. Almost are gas deep-v. Only some guy run nitro and most of them run homemade 3.5 outboard tunnel . Gas and Nitro are separated we did not play togeather. Only me run Deep-v, Outrigger, Hydro and tunnel. I try to promote rc boating but still not success. Because we are lacking of all rc boat supply here. But we joint every Sunday.

sad story...

DR
Well, you obviously follow North American RC, for supplies (to keep prices down) you can buy from Hong Kong,

if you are interested, let me know, I have a few sites for ya...

Happy boating,

Ub

Hi Ub Hauled,

sad story...

DR
Well, you obviously follow North American RC, for supplies (to keep prices down) you can buy from Hong Kong,

if you are interested, let me know, I have a few sites for ya...

Happy boating,

Ub
Thank you, I am interested. I know some shop in HK but very little. Your info would be appreciated.

DR

Hi Capt Vic,

Received your mount today, Thanks for the fast shipping. Your mounts are truly pieces of art!! Thanks!

Neal

Hi Capt Vic,

You beat me to it, lol. I have sent the amount of $US64 to your account. I will take Black/Gold please!

Cheers,

Neal

Hi Capt Vic,

My mounts delivered today. They look very nice, too beautiful to use it.

Thank you very much.

DR

Capt Vic, do you still have a 7.5 mount? These will handle the 11cc & up as they are the same mounting pattern, correct? I'll take whatever color you have left.

Thanks, Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chummer;

What a pain in the asws!!!

No, just kidding.

Your Hi-Jack went out TODAY 10/20/09

Priority mail.

Thanks again

Capt Vic

Back