hey hammer....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Hey Hammerhead. I remember you talking about some .21 engine that os makes that you said was really awesome.... what was it again?

thanks,

tom

It's called the VZ-M. Appearantly you guys can only get it with the pilot shaft over there. We can special order it with the 6mm normal shaft here.

Oh! By the way. O.S. has decided to continue producing the O.S .81

(which can be converted to a .91)

Not that I care ( I will run K90 from now on) as long as I can get my hands on them.

Hammer

Mr. Hammer, can you post the list of parts needed to convert the 81s into 90s.

Sure! All you have to do is put a O.S. .91 VDF piston and sleeve in it.

Or you can put a .81 flywheel and water jacket on the VDF. Either will work fine, but the .81 has a water cooled header. You can bolt it onto the .91, but the .91 case doesn't have nipples for water behind the header. Either way, it costs the same. Check out www.pspec.com

for some AAC sleeves and pistons. 140 bucks. About 50bucks more than the stock .91s, but it will increase the life of your engine 3 fold.

Hammer

I will have to check on that for you. I think it will, but I don't want to give you any bogus info. I will get back with it tomorrow.

Hammer

It costs $370 here for the Marine version.

It is a little pricey! The REX.21 by Rossi, is $250.

The Nova Rossi with the Gold head is $325 and the

Mac .21 is $325. Out of all of them, I think the Mac.21 is

the best engine. The REX short stroke is great for monos.

Hammer

Latest posts

Back