hey guys new guy here

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Hagan

Hey guys ive been going with buddies for awhile watching them boat and they talked me into getting one, on another forum a guy was going to throw this one away or someone pay shipping for it, so i bought it, he took it on a trade maybe not real sure, he said he knows nothing about it. I was hoping i could get a little help from one of you guys, by the way im Seth and i've been in Rc planes and crawlers for awhile, i've attached a picture of the boat.... any imput would be appreciated for i know nothing of the boat

boat.jpg

Could you post some pictures of the inside and bottom of the boat? That will give us a better idea on what you have. Just looking, it's hard to tell if the boat is toy grade or something somewhat higher in quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
1St Welcome To IW. What kind of boat do you like my friend ?? you Might be in luck if you want t get in Boating i might hook you up with a nice boat for you for a cheap price.

thats the reason i ask what type of boat you like Tunnel,Mono, or Rigger i have one of each i can let go for cheap just to get you started on a real nice and very competative hulls. We are here to help any questions you might have give me a PM message and i ussually respond like 30 min to an Hour ok.

please post pics of the inside of the boat you currently have ok so we can see what you are working with..

Julian Conde

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome seth...u will find a great group of people here and some very,,very,,,very great info... sorry,,,not sure on your boat man...but,,, nice to have ya on the site...

alden

Welcome to I/W Seth.

Pending on what you want to do and where you have to run, your in the right place to at least get pointed in the right direction.
wink.gif

Andy

Back