Hey Grim.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Was wonderin if any of the guys from the buildup party sent ya any pics after they got their hulls all rigged and ready?

Party shot:

Gener and gang

Man o man have not been around..crap..my day job is taking up way to much of my time...nothing like taking the show/tow truck down town chicago..holy cow..

Funny you should ask such a question.. i have pictures that i took yesterday and will post soon.

I will also try and catch up on the other posts.

Grim

Brian N could not make the race.. Would have been nice to have you there Brian..

Here is a picture of the winners.

Grim

That looks like a bunch of "good ole boys" if ive ever seen any...... ;D

Villain...Villain...Villain...Villain....hip hip horray!!!

~ James

YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Villains here, Villains there, Villains EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

Great job guy's ;)

Gene ;D

hey they look good!

i've been thinking of painting a boat with those huge metal flakes in it like the green one..... where do you get that paint and does it add any weight?

i'm no paint pro, but i hear that when spraying large, relatively heavy flakes like that you must constantly keep the paint cup shaken/agitated to keep the flakes evenly suspended in the clearcoat. otherwise they settle down and you can get an uneven sparkle on the finish :-

Tom,

The Composite Store has flakes. Looks like you get a bottle of flakes and mix it in something like gelcoat.

-MikeP

Back