Hey atious

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dale B

Hey atiouse i have Jerry D sending me props tips and Jim erwin takeing care of my pipe problem ,can't beat that kind of service from the big guys of boating. ;D

Yeah, cool as all heck. You know, I started up in boats long ago, before I knew RCBM even existed, and the trouble I could have saved if I'd known sites like this existed. My first boat was inspired by an airboat I saw on the lake behind my house. I just had to build one. I had an old featherlight weed-wacker and proceeded to build. She finished up at 36" long 18" wide with a height of 14". It weighed in at 19lbs and screamed along at a steady 4mph!!! Man I loved it!!!LOL. An airplane hobbiest saw me one day tooling around on the lake and told me about RCBM. I got the rag and from there the rest is awesome history for me. My last boat was a 6 foot deep-vee with a beam of 14 inches powered by a Mathe twin and flew across the lake at 71mph according to a cheap ebay radar gun. While pulling some duty overseas I had the misfortune of losing all my boats to some skank deciding to rob my basement. I decided to get into nitro boats and here I am. I'm looking forward to drawing on the extensive experience I've seen casually hanging around here.

Latest posts

Back